Stayed at the hotel Feb. 17-20. We enjoyed ourselves so very much. We went to the beautiful pool area every day. So clean and comfortable. Fun music everywhere and always available towels. Only wish there was bar service to the pool area when the outdoor bar was closed. We ate at the steakhouse which was fabulous. The fiesta buffet we ate at twice and both times it was great. One of the best casino buffets we have had. The Mexican deli was super too, great guacamole! We actually stayed there much of our trip. Very clean, very friendly, beautiful decor. Even Oscar our bellman remembered our names when he would see us. We were very pleased and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center, *Prema Lobby Lounge, *Festa International Buffet,*PY Steakhouse, *Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant, *Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar, *High Limit Lounge, *Covered parking garage, *Various other restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casino Del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Tucson, Arizona