Stayed at the property for the 4-day Mariachi conference, so a busy time. We were not promised a poolside view room, but was told they would do everything possible. The front desk staff came through and arranged a perfect room on the 7th floor. Thanks to Sandra, Beatriz and Bell Staff Richard for putting out the red carpet. Thanks too to Patricia who was so helpful all weekend. The casino gave complimentary entry to all hotel guests on the last day. Another great stay and so long as the CDS hosts the Mariachi Conference, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol Resort, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center*Prema Lobby Lounge*Festa International Buffet*PY Steakhouse*Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant*Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar*High Limit Lounge*Covered parking garage*Various other restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Casino Del Sol Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson, Arizona