First off let me say that the hotel is beautiful. The maid was excellent and the staff was courteous and friendly. I want to mention one thing that was a nuisance: The pool wrist bands. Here's a solution: For hotel guests with valid reservations and rooms, give them the different colored wrist bands for each day at CHECK IN because going to the counter each day to stand in line wasn't pleasant. The maids could easily deliver them to the rooms. Or, you need a room key to access the pool. Simple, and keep riff-raff out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol Resort, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center*Prema Lobby Lounge*Festa International Buffet*PY Steakhouse*Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant*Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar*High Limit Lounge*Covered parking garage*Various other restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casino Del Sol Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson, Arizona