Went to the hotel bar for happy hour with friends. Half price food and drinks. The hamburger I had was not very good and the G&T I had was the worst I have ever had. Was there any gin in it? Wait staff was competent and attentive, but did not make up for the poor quality food and drink. Would not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center, *Prema Lobby Lounge, *Festa International Buffet,*PY Steakhouse, *Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant, *Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar, *High Limit Lounge, *Covered parking garage, *Various other restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casino Del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Tucson, Arizona