“Points stay”

Casino Del Sol Resort
Ranked #9 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
“Points stay”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I went with my son and nephew and we had an amazing time, they told me they didn't have an rooms for a comp room soon I just booked one and would use the food and points for gambling. When I got there they up graded me and gave me a comp room, we were well taken care of the whole time we were there, thank u to Del Sol.

• Stayed July 2014
MVollmer, Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
We are so pleased you had such a wonderful stay with us here at Casino Del Sol Resort. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (285)
Riverton, Wyoming
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We booked a 3 day stay for a relaxing vacation & we got just that. Spa services (had hot stone massage, mud wrap & ultimate facial) were supurb .. can't wait til next visit. Food excellent. First night we had a screaming child as a neighbor & when I went to the desk to ask them to call tahat room they immediately upgraded our room and assisted us with moving. In all of our travels, the Resort is top in customer service.

Room Tip: both sides have great view
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank IronGuysWife
MVollmer, Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
At Casino Del Sol Resort we believe guest service is very important, so we are so pleased we were able to show you that. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Loved the pool and what a view! Everyone is super nice. Fast Check in. Festa Buffet had lots of choices and all food was good. Moby's is like a Diner that has a big menu and is open 24 hours with very reasonable prices. I would highly recommend this resort!

Room Tip: 5th floor overlooking the pool was gorgeous view!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank D P
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We are pleased you had a good stay, and look forward to your return.
Tucson, AZ
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We enjoyed a one-night staycation at Casino del Sol Resort and were glad we did! We were very impressed with how well we were treated by the staff and loved our room. The interior design was modern without being cold and had a touch of whimsy. The bed and bedding was very comfortable and the Keurig coffee maker was a nice bonus. We were in a suite and the quality of the walls and doors were so good they blocked out any noise between our rooms and the rooms adjacent to us.

The spa was lovely and the buckwheat mask and warm, detoxifying mud down my spine were unique aspects of the Ultimate Facial.

We had a wonderful meal at Mr. An's Ohm Restaurant. The sushi rolls had unique combinations of flavors and were presented beautifully. Moby's was good for breakfast.

We'll positively have another staycation sometime soon!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your glowing review. We are so pleased you choose Casino Del Sol Resort as your staycation and look forward to your next stay with us.
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed here a few nights over the 4th of July weekend- the rooms are nice and clean, very spacious...the bathrooms are really pretty, but we had the tiniest towel rack for 3 people which was odd...there was no shower door which is totally trendy and such, but water sprayed out onto the floor with each shower.The lighting in the bathroom was awful- no way to do my makeup properly. There are mirrors above the desk, but it's mounted so high that you have to stand to use it. Another larger mirror is in the hall- but the lighting is so poor that you cannot do hair or makeup there either...just little things that are annoying when three people have to share a bathroom...and one person is REALLY into their makeup routine.

The beds were comfy...everything else in the room was nice as well. The room was comped for us for the three days...so can't complain really. The view was very pretty and we were quite high up, so lots to see.

The elevators were taking ages the entire weekend due to the high volume of guests which made it a little annoying to get back to the room.

Room service is friendly and puts up with people who may or may not have been drinking quite a lot and are making strange demands.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the pool and the gold course.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take all of our guests' comments seriously, and will certainly look into your concern with the bathrooms. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had the chance to spend 1 night at Casino Del Sol, and was thoroughly impressed. I arrived on Monday morning, and had lunch at Ume followed by dinner at the Tequila Factory. Then I saw my room. The views were breathtaking and the room was perfect. Huge bed and free coffee. Not just a coffee pot, but a Keurig machine. It's the little things that matter most. Oh, and the TV was on playing chill music when I first arrived. Not to mention the personalized welcome screen on the TV. I was only here for 1 night, but I can't wait to come back. I don't even gamble and loved my experience at Casino Del Sol.

Room Tip: Request a room on the top floor. The views are simply breathtaking.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for that amazing feedback. Our Team Members work hard to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay, and it looks like they hit the mark. We look forward to your return stay with us.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My family and I (2 adults , 2 children) stayed here for a night and the staff was amazing. They are very friendly and inviting. The room was emaculante wonderful view of the pool and golf course. We also ate at fiesta international buffet and at Mobys the food great too. After we checked out I realized that I left my swim suit and the front desk and manger were awsome and were able to retrieve my swim suit.the pool area well again is amazing There was one person that was simply the most pleasent and wonerfyl person I have come across in a long time her name is pearla. Thank you all for an amazing experience.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank cherrycr30
We think our staff is amazing too, but it is always nice to hear it from our guests. Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. I will be sure to share this with the team member and her supervisor.