“Always great food.”

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Large menu and god quality food. Mr. An and his wife greet everyone while dining. The owner takes pride in his business which is very refreshing. Besides the great Chinese food they also have a sushi bar.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

The tables are a bit crowded, mostly because the restaurant is always busy! But the food was fabulous and the little touches in presentation add a lot to the experience. Mr. An came out to greet guests personally.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Wonderful atmosphere and service. We didn't want a lot to eat so the server recommended his favorite appetizers. We were very happy with his selections and very full as well. The food was delicious and priced reasonably. An excellent Chinese restaurant in the casino.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

We had actually resisted going here initially given my heavy bias toward the excellent PY Steakhouse(a known element) in this casino. But we did go and An del Sol was better than we expected. There was a rather extensive list of menu items and we tried a few, experimenting. Turned out they were all delicious from the common wings to tuna tartare, the golden dragon(kind of lobster sushi roll with a delicious sauce), and shrimp and broccoli. Now I'd like to go back and do some more experimenting as there were no misses in the assortment we had.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

This was our second visit. On our first visit we had only sushi and it was fantastic. This time we decided to have one serving of sushi and try some of the Chinese food. Big mistake. The sushi was very good and I can give it a big thumbs up. I tried the sweet and sour fish of of "Mr An's specialities". It was probably one of the worst things I have ever tasted. It was pieces of fried fish covered in a bright red sweet and sour sauce. The sauce looked and tasted like something out of a jar I could buy at the grocery store. There were a few bits of pineapple and green peppers scattered around the plate. The whole dish was so dissapointing tasting like something out of a very cheap chinese take out. My partner had pan fried noodles with seafood. He said it was very bland and the entire dish was swimming in a pool of oyster sauce.
So I give it a great rating for sushi only and would say stay away from the other menu items.