“Great place to eat”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille - CLOSED

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Tuscan Grille
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I have been to Brio several times. The food has always been excellent. The wait staff is very courteous and helpful. The atmosphere in the restaurant is energetic. I would recommend this restaurant if you like Italian food.

“Great Food”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

We had eaten at the Brio in the Harrah's Casino in Cherokee, NC and loved it! The Lobster Bisque is the best ever! We discovered this Brio by accident and had to try it. The food was great as expected. We went early and were just about the only people there. I feel that the service could have been a little better. We ate there twice, got the same waiter each time. Just felt like he acted bit too busy to ask him for anything, eventhough, we were his only table. He was very nice though.

• Visited February 2013
le claire
“Pleasant dining experience”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

The atmosphere was inviting. The wait satff was professional and friendly. The food was presented well, hot and tasty.

• Visited January 2013
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

I love to discover good 'carpaccio', and this place has it. Hard to find dish, most "fine" steakhouses serve it, (although I was surprised to find out that 'Hyde Park' does not, the reason I've never eatenat one), and was very good at 'Brio'. I'll go back just for the 'carpaccio', half price, (albeit, half portion), for "happy hour".

1 Thank sonofbeach57
“Don't forget Dessert!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This restaurant is located outside Tucson Mall, so after a wonderful lunch you can walk it off in the mall. The Italian menu offers quite a variety. The new menu has lite options that were generous portions and tasty. Dessert options make it difficult to choose. While I love the tiramasu, they have the absolutely best creme' brule!

This is one restaurant that we save for "Special". Whether it's lunch with friends, or that someone special, I would highly recommend going to BRIO.

• Visited January 2013