The hotel was nice - especially the pool area which was very comfortable for both swimming and relaxing in the evening. My main complaint about it though, was the really odd configuration of the rooms. The whole hotel is in one long U shaped corridor which can only be accessed from the lobby from one direction. Our room being at the end of this corridor meant that we had to walk for quite a while though many doors along the corridors (with all our luggage) to get to our rooms when we arrived. After 2 days of getting fed up with walking so far around, when we left we dragged our luggage through the pool area to get out which halved the walking time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Tucson Hotel & Suites encompasses the intimacy of a boutique hotel with fun feel of an urban retreat. Our restaurant, The Glowbal, encompasses the fusion of international cuisine while highlighting the bold flavors and ingredients of North American countries from Canada to Cuba. Come relax by our fire pits and take in the breathtaking views of the nearby mountains. Sheraton Tucson Hotel & Suites' central location gives you easy access to surrounding businesses, cultural and recreational attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Tucson Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Sheraton
- Sheraton Tucson Hotel And Suites Arizona