I stayed here several years ago and liked it very much so decided to give it another try. I was told that they had just completed a large renovation, which was true, but it showed mainly in the public spaces. The rooms had new carpet and drapes, but that was all. I had been travelling all day so decided to have dinner at the hotel with my daughter. It was 'Jazz Night' and th band was set up by the pool. We went down to the restaurant but the music was so loud that we could not carry on a conversation so we decided to have room service bring the food up. It took wuite a long time and the food was just so so. Beds were quite comfy. For the price, I'll stay the The Lodge on the Desert next time, a nice little hotel in the center of Tucson with great food and excellent service. The room price at the Lodge is also about $30 less than the Sheraton and nearly twice a large.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Tucson Hotel & Suites encompasses the intimacy of a boutique hotel with fun feel of an urban retreat. Take comfort in our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, enjoy a delectable meal at Fire+Spice, and take in the breathtaking views of the nearby mountains. Sheraton Tucson Hotel & Suites' central location gives you easy access to surrounding businesses, cultural and recreational attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Tucson Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Sheraton
- Sheraton Tucson Hotel And Suites Arizona