“Shrimp ceviche!! Street tacos!”
Review of Pasco

Pasco
Ranked #249 of 2,121 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Place has amazing shrimp ceviche that is outstanding! They serve it with this spicy mayo drizzled on house made chips. Wow! House made sangrias, street tacos, and blood Mary's are all amazing and light!!
Service was great. Thanks Josh!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Another group event of 11 people, they put us in the back. While it is lovely, the acoustics back there are just terrible with 11 talking.

Wine is expensive per glass and small pour, really kachings your bill.

The waiter told the special (one) which was a strip steak with broiled brussel sprouts (which I love by the way) for 18 as I recall. I ordered that and asked for medium heat.

Steak was very pink and sprouts were hard and over-cooked. Steak had about 3 decent bites, the rest was either fat or gristle.

Guy next to me got a burger and it was HUGE and he liked it. Someone got some steak and mushroom dish and she said it was GREAT. Two women by me got very small Mexican style soup and enjoyed that. Guy across from me got the same order I did and his steak was apparently ok, he ate most of it.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Great local food, great atmosphere, friendly service. Come for happy hour for delicious food and drinks and a great price. I recommend the nachos and a nice IPA!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

This restaurant has very nice outside dining areas as well as a nice bar. The inside is very cosy, with two dining rooms, one for only large groups and one for tables of two or four perhaps six along with seating at the bar. We were there with friends on a Thursday night and the place was packed, noisy, and the service a bit frazzled and slow though very friendly and welcoming. Just not enough servers for the crowd. The food was actually really good, one of us having a quinoa salad that she judged excellent, I had the super deluxe burger for $16 and worth every penny. They have a good beer selection both on draft and by the bottle and both local and foreign. Wine selection also was good and they have a nice mixed drink selection. This is a great location right on the street car line on University just east of Euclid. We loved it and will go again but hopefully when it is not 110 and we have to sit in the noisy inside where conversation is surely a challenge when they are full.
ZB

1  Thank zabriskibound
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Went for late lunch(4pm), lunch menu still going. I ordered the Meatloaf sandwich($13.00) with coleslaw, another ordered the Farm burger($10) with chips. The Meatloaf sandwich was very good, the slaw was tangy. The Farm burger was good according the other in my party. Evidently, the menu changes often, so what I had may not be available tomorrow. But very good and the service was good too.

Been to Pasco? Share your experiences!