TownePlace Suites Tucson
US$129
US$108
US$178
US$148
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
US$191
US$162
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$116
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$57
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Pool
US$310
US$249
  • Pool
All reviewssmall kitchenstudio roomnorth sidepull out couchthe breakfast areaenjoyed our stayfront desk staffvery nice hotelcomfortable bedsdishwashertvlobbycomputersmattressplumbinglinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Traveling with a small dog and found this a very good place to stay. Quiet area and nice setting yet handy to all needs in the way of eating, stores, gasoline etc. Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast free and variety good in a super clean area- my compliments to the lady that takes care of the breakfast area. Pool area small but landscaped and well maintained. Reccomend "Gringos" next door for dinner- all types of food excellently prepared. Try the short ribs. Upscale casual and great place for a drink before walking back to your room.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Motion22
Cynthia L, Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable in all aspects. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the Housekeeping staff that keeps our breakfast area so clean. We hope to have you stay with us again in future. Safe travels.

Regards,
Cynthia Locke- Social Media and eCommerce Manager

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Really nice place. New rooms, overwhelmingly friendly staff. sits back in it's own enclave, overlooking a neighboring golf course. Breakfast is way better than most, In talking to some of the other long term guests in the lobby, I can say I would love to stay here for a month or so. Awesome, I'll be back.

Room Tip: back of the buildings overlooks the golf course
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank toughcustomer
Cynthia L, Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

To our Tough Customer,
Your compliments about our staff are just the kind of thing that our management likes to hear. It is a true pleasure to us and the rest of the staff that you enjoyed your stay to such a high degree. We look forward to you staying with us again and we hope that the next time will be even better.

-Cynthia Locke, eCommerce and Social Media Manager

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I am often quick to complain when service is lacking at a hotel, but this time I'm very please to report how much I enjoyed TownePlace Suites by Marriott while I was in Tucson. The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful and the location was great for my needs during my visit. The room was comfortable and the cleaning staff was efficient and accommodating. The rates were extremely reasonable in my opinion. If you have an occasion to visit Tucson, this hotel is definitely worth your consideration.

Room Tip: I stayed in the main building on the third floor - room 309.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Cynthia L, Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Lori,
It is wonderful to hear that you had such a pleasing stay. Also our thanks in sharing your great experience with other Trip Advisor users. If you happen to travel back to Tucson we do hope you will stay with us again.

-Cynthia Locke, eCommerce and Social Media Manager

Reviewed 2 November 2013

The room I had for 4 nights was clean. Hotel was clean. No issues there at all. Front desk staff was very nice and friendly. Free simple dinner and drinks Tues-Thurs, free basic breakfast every morning. Nice and comfortable beds. Has a fun outdoor gas fireplace. I would stay there again for sure.

Cons: Not many TV channels. No hot tub. They will give you a free beer and wine but want you to pay $1 for a bottle of water. I got it free with some negotiating, but stupid that they expected me to pay for water but not alcohol (I don't drink!).

This is a fairly basic hotel, but still nice. Not very fancy or flashy. But, this was a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I had to go to Tucson for a business overnight. The hotel was very nice and comfortable. Had snacks at night (tacos) and a breakfast in the morning. The bed was comforable, room was clean and the evening was quiet. My only problem was at breakfast when all the milk was expired in the cooler. The front desk clerk pulled it immediately but I think that should have been inspected before ever putting it out. I would stay again because the rooms were very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business