“Mandy's help” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #51 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Antioch
“Mandy's help”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The room had a king size bed and the air conditioning was great. Close to freeway. I needed assistance with printing my boarding pass for my flight the next day and since I am a cave man when it comes to computers, Mandy went above and beyond in assisting me with printing my boarding pass. Thanks Mandy! You were great!

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you for your kind review of our Inn and employee Mandy. She will be very happy to hear she was mentioned in a review! Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.

Dan & Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great room for the price...Easy access off I-10--- we were disappointed with no breakfast offered.We thought it was offered...would go back again.though..we had room with large king...didnt hear traffic at night..staff was friendly

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate the feedback and we are glad you received a nice room and found the staff to be friendly. We hope you think of us the next time your travels bring you back to the Tucson area.

El paso
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Let me start off by saying that I try to make reservations at a Red Roof Inn wherever I'm going. I usually am pleased but not this time. This is the second time in a month that I've stayed at a Red Roof Inn that needs improvement. The last time was at one in San Antonio which was even worse. The room here was dirty. The comforter was stained (disgusting, I had my kids with me). We moved the bed just a little by accident and found all sorts of nastiness under there. The restroom sink was filthy, my wife cleaned it herself. And the toilet had a permanent $h!t stain that was there when we got there and didn't flush away. The shower tub is old and doesn't appear to have been replaced when they did their remodel. It is supposed to be a non-smoking hotel but the lingering stench of smoke is there. At least the staff was friendly. We were in room 330. The place looked much nicer on their website but in person was a real let-down. I think it's time for new management in the Red Roof chain. The other Red Roof Inn in Tucson looked even worse. I may start shopping around for a new hotel chain to frequent.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay at a Red Roof Inn in Tucson. Unless you have low expectations.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Rick R
Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn. We wish we could have addressed any concerns you had while at our hotel. Our guest service representatives are here for you 24 hours a day to assist you. If we are unable to make things right during your stay, we don't expect you to pay for your room night. Hopefully you can give us another opportunity to serve you the next time your travels bring you to the Tucson area.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

The room was not worth the $47.00 we paid. Which is pretty pathetic considering that's a cheap room. I will never stay at a red roof in again. I would rather pull on the side of the road and sleep in my car. This room was dirty. The toilet was rusted. The shower pressure in the bathroom was way to strong. The bathroom door was ducktaped. The shower curtain was not large enough for the bathtub so water was pouring out. The towels were more hand towels than body towels. This was the worse room I have ever stayed in and we were only there for a few hours on our road trip. I will never stay at any of the franchise again.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank 80COCA94
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
We are very sorry your stay did not meet your expectations. We only wish we would have been aware of any issues so we would be able to resolve them for you. We don't expect you to pay for your room if we are unable to resolve any issues during your stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you when in the future.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Without being exceptional, we thought this place did everything reasonably well. Location, car park, receptionists, room, breakfast - it was all as good as we could have expected for the price. The air-conditioning coped fine with the 107 degrees sunshine outside. Although the hotel is close to main roads, we didn't experience any traffic noise.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the positive feedback and will share the review with all of our staff. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.

Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Got through Tuscon traffic and arrived to a very nice room without a prior reservation (very big hotel and plenty of rooms) showed my Red Roof Card and all set got a great room and a comfy king bed - clean room with updated bath - great value - I now search Red Roof first for all my travel

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, 25 August 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review of our Inn! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our property to be a great value. We look forward to your return in the near future!

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We visited for my Son's COTA graduation with our granddaughters ages 3 and 4 yrs old.
After returning from the graduation ceremony at approx 3:30pm. Our room had not been serviced by housekeeping. I went to inquire at the front desk and was told they were short staffed. I told them that was unsatisfactory, they offered us another room, but had to move by ourselves.
When put in the new room the toilet backed up and there was no shower pressure. I was given a plunger and told to take care of the issues. Not the way I wanted to spend my weekend at a hotel I had paid money for to stay with two young children. I spoke with management and was told there was nothing more they could do.
I will not stay at anymore Red Roof Inns and will let others know of my less than satisfactory experience.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank chicagohood66
We are very sorry you experienced several problems during your stay with us. Please send me details of your stay and we would be happy to make this right for you!

i0244@redroof.com
Dan & Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucson
BEST WESTERN Gold Poppy Inn
Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills
Baymont Inn & Suites Tucson Airport
Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
Days Inn & Suites Tucson/Marana
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana? Share your experiences!