Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana
US$276
US$256
US$325
US$317
All reviewsfront deskina roadroom was cleannorth sideroom keya great staywould stay againconvenient locationtheafreewaymotelhousekeeperdryerwalmartpetsdanrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2011

Just cant say enough about the staff.Johnathon B., Venessa. Thea M., Ashley, and Ashley Marie. The staff made the stay one to remember. We travel a good part of the winter and have stayed in a lot of places, but these guys have made us feel t home here. thank you for your time.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2011

After reading the reviews I booked this hotel. I found it so comfortable I stayed much longer than I had planned. As a woman traveling alone I felt very safe here. It was quiet, and clean. The friendly, helpful staff gives it a bed and breakfast atmosphere. It was in a great location for checking out the sites in Tucson.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2011

Well located near I-10, clean room, comfortable bed, free wi-fi and in-room workstation make a good choice at price point.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank divinewood56
Reviewed 6 January 2011

I had high hopes for this place after reading the reviews, but it didn't meet them. Our bathroom was quite dirty. The toilet needed scrubbed really badly, and there was hair all around the tub and on the toilet tank lid. It was obvious for days/weeks the maid had just changed the sheets & towels without doing anything else to the room. Otherwise the room was fairly nice and spacious. For the price paid I would expect some sort of a breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2011

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Tucson North. I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. We are working very hard to improve in all areas and I think you will be pleasantly surprised upon your return. Once again, thank you for your comments. Without feedback from our guests, we would not be able to improve our service.

Reviewed 11 October 2010

I've stayed in many motels over the years and this one stands well above the rest. This was among the cleanest, friendliest properties I've had the pleasure to stay in, well maintained and attractively landscaped. Management and staff were very accommodating and helpful, and the bed was absolutely fantastic! Simply the most comfortable night of sleep I can remember. Well done!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple