We were 4 ladies needing a good night's sleep at a reasonable rate. I normally stay at the Embassy Suites, but they outpriced my budget this time so I was looking for a nice stay at a reasonable rate. Our rate here was $67/nt per room compared with $119/nt at the ES. So, I didn't expect a lot of quality, but we were pleasantly surprised. We reserved 2 rooms with 2 queen beds so each of us would have a bed. Arriving after dark, it's easy to miss the hotel entrance, as it is set back from the road with a vacant lot in front. The sign at the top of the hotel was illuminated well enough to spot it. Upon entering the hotel, you feel a homey atmosphere, attributed to the wood floors and warm furnishings in the lobby, carpeted staircase, and friendly welcome from the lady at the front desk. A glass jar of big cookies beckons from the top of the check-in counter. The hotel is clean and quiet. Two of our party went down to the pool/spa and had a good report from there. The other two of us got hot decaf coffee from the dining room (at 10pm). The next morning we had the breakfast in the dining room which is included in the room price. There were cereals, bagels/breads with a toaster, pancakes, hb eggs, scrambled eggs w/salsa - great!, 4 kinds of juice (guava juice, the best!), coffee, etc. Downsides: no one was tending the dining room, so not everyone got scrambled eggs. The TV in the dining room was quite loud for the size of the room. Overall: I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our convenient hotel near Tucson International Airport with its prime location near numerous local attractions, this is the perfect choice for business and leisure travelers alike. We are ideally situated near the University of Arizona just a short drive from downtown Tucson. Rates include a full hot breakfast buffet, free TUS Airport shuttle service, complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, an outdoor pool and spa,a business and fitness center, a Read It and Return library, and freshly baked cookies and coffee all day long. Our convenient location combined with our warm hospitality and inviting atmosphere make us the perfect place to stay in Tucson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport Arizona