La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana
Ranked #57 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Show Low, Arizona
“Home”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I always feel at home here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. My cats, Bailey and Sachi, love it here. They never want to leave. The location is great. It is close to shopping and restaurants. It is right off of 1-10 so, it is easy to go wherever you want to go.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Javier C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Vikki,

Its me Javier :)
Thank you for your feedback, we always are happy to have you here at our home.
We are so happy you keep coming back to us. We will see you soon.

Adios,
Javier Cruz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Hotel staff are polite and helpful. One young lady from the registration desk even jumped up into our pickup truck bed and helped my wife unload her luggage when I was unavailable. Clean, large rooms good for extended stays.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear rhstraveler,

We are glad we were able to help you load your truck. We always try to do whatever it takes to make sure our guests are happy, even if it means helping them load thier cars upon thier departure. If you would be so kind as to let me know which employee it was so i can recognize them for their assistance to you. You will always find this kind of service at our hotels.

We hope to see you again :)

San Diego, California
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have had my share of Clean hotels and not so clean hotels.. this one seems to be an older hotel that needs to be updated. That's all... The staff was very nice. The Breakfast was good.. and tasty as always.

Room Tip: stay on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear Sororitymom,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will use your feedback to improve our services and product at our hotel. Any feedback is always important as you let us know what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong and only through that we are able to grow and improve.

We hope to see you again here soon.

Danbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I was visiting relatives in the N. Tucson/Marana area so they suggested this area. In the immediate area there are several restaurants, a Wal-Mart, a Kohl's, a movie theater. Very close to I-10 as well.

I was satisfied with the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff.

I noticed it is pet friendly, which is great if you have pets. I did notice some dog hair on the carpet of my room. Not a huge deal, but if I had allergies I'd have likely been upset.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Dear Spinkid,

Thank you for your feedback, we genuinely appreciate it. I will share your feedback with the rest of my staff. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Thanks again :)

Rosarito, Mexico
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My daughter and I, plus a small kitten, stayed here on our way to San Diego. The property is very well maintained, clean, and the staff is extremely helpful. The property is very pet-friendly and many guests bring their pets along.

The breakfast was excellent and everything was super clean. There is shopping nearby, a movie theater, and my daughter especially like having a Cracker Barrel across the street. Good food, large portions, for a reasonable price.

They have new 42" LCD TVs in the rooms which was a nice bonus.

A very pleasant stay and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Dear ZapopanFLD,

A big thank you from the entire staff at our hotel. We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We are also glad that your recognizing our location becuase it is a wonderful place to be especially for families looking for shopping, dining or entertainment; we have everything on our block.

Again, Thank you and we hope you had a great time in SD :)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My family and I were very pleased with the customer service and the over all value and cleanliness/neatness of our rooms for the great price. I would recommend this hotel to all my visiting friends and family members anytime! :-)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your feedback. Recommending our hotel is the best compliment we can get. We work very hard to ensure all of our guests have a comfortable stay at our hotel.

We hope to see you again :)

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Check in was what I expected, I had made online reservations and my room was ready when I arrived. I was traveling with my Lab and there was a great area to walk her, although being in the desert there was no grass. There was lots of gravel, but behind the hotel there was an empty dirt lot. Good area to walk. Lots of fast food type restaurants in the area as it was in a suburb of Tucson right off I-10. The room was comfortable. Breakfast was the normal LQ.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Dear Jacksonville Traveler and Daisy,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad you and Daisy enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will choose us again if you are ever in the Tucson Marana area.

Javier Cruz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucson
Days Inn & Suites Tucson/Marana
Candlewood Suites Tucson
Candlewood Suites Tucson
#54 of 130 in Tucson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson - Reid Park

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana? Share your experiences!