La Posada Lodge and Casitas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmexican tileattached restauranttater totstile worksouthwest decorpool and hot tubgolf coursechoice hotelspool areabusy roadon site restaurantincluded breakfastnice balconyceiling fansmall bathroomyogurttucson mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2009

I stayed here for the Tucson Marathon in December. La Posada was one of the hotels recommended on the Marathon website. The staff was superb. They knew I was there for the marathon, they informed me (without my asking) about the shuttle bus service, the (free) breakfast for runners starting at 4 a.m.(!), and the late checkout for marathoners. They were "into" the marathon and were very encouraging to all of us. The buses, the breakfast, and everything else went entirely as promised.
My room was very comfortable, spotless, well-equipped, and a great value (particularly with the other stuff thrown in). Good beds, nice shower, good-sized tv, etc. The grounds were attractive. The jacuzzi was perfect. I would strongly recommend La Posada to anyone staying in that part of Tucson.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Azdave56
Reviewed 5 December 2008

We stayed at La Posada for four nights during the week of Thanksgiving. The beds were comfortable, the room decor was very fitting of the setting and the view from the third floor room was beautiful. In addition, the complimentary breakfasts were better than many that we have paid for. We booked through Hotwire, and after reading some of the other feedback regarding trouble with honoring internet bookings, I called the hotel to confirm. It was a good thing that I did, because they could not find our reservation. However, I was able to get the situation resolved in less than 10 minutes after calling Hotwire. Both rooms were ready for us and there were no issues upon arrival. I recommend always confirming your hotel reservation before you take any trip, regardless of where you are staying. As we travel to Tucson regularly, I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank Ferd_Berfort
Reviewed 22 October 2008

We arrived with a booking confirmed by Orbitz that had been confirmed to Orbitz by the hotel. When we arrived the front desk denied all knowledge and failed to give us a room. Be very cautious if you are booking here, I am extremely suspicious of their handling of discount bookings from internet agents- expect to be let down!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank bigbirdandgrizzly
Reviewed 7 October 2008

We usually stay another hotel but it was full. I booked this based on the favorable reviews and can say that we were very happy with our stay!!! The room and bathroom were spotless! The beds and pillows were very comfortable! The towels were big enough and were good quality and so was the bedding. Loved the complimentary breakfast buffet!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank laurel29
Reviewed 23 September 2008

My daughter and I stayed at La Posada for a few nights in August, as we were moving her to Tucson and the University Of Arizona. The place is lovely! I loved the decor, vary tasteful. Rooms are nice - ours was on the third floor, as requested, so that we had a nice view of the mountains and the golf course nearby - very nice scenery. The beds were fantastically comfy, nice quality sheets, too. Bathroom was beautiful. Breakfast was very nice - quite a good array of foods, always something hot like eggs, sausages, or pancakes then plenty of variety for the cold offerings, toast, muffins, bagels, etc. The pool is wonderful, quite spacious, and also open 24 hours. I loved this place and would return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank rapotap