“Couldn't ask for a better stay!”

TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre
Ranked #52 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We absolutely loved our stay at this TownePlace Suites!
From the moment we checked in, until the day we left, the staff was friendly and went above and beyond to provide top notch service.
One morning when I was sitting in the lobby, they received a fresh batch of bananas for the breakfast area and a very nice lady working there took the time to walk over and offer one to me since they had just arrived. The young lady at the front desk who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. I can't say enough about the staff there and what a great job they did.
Our room was super nice! It was big, spotless and the bed was awesome.
We will definitely be staying here again on our next visit to Tucson, and I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice quiet place to stay in a nice area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisagv
Amber H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! I’m so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us, and every member of our staff made you feel at home! Our entire staff really does enjoy spending time with our guests and welcoming them into “our home” and it sounds like you were able to really feel that while you were with us. Thanks again for taking the time to review us for other travelers- we look forward to welcoming you home on your next trip to Tucson!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

From check in to check out... Best Marriott I have stayed in for the past 5 years. Better than a Staybridge I recently stayed in (but not by much). The staff was tremendous and they made it. The property was not any better than most but it seemed better because of the caring attitude.

Room Tip: Lower floors can hear footfalls from above.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank INFABNRGR

Our entire staff wants to say thank you for such positive feedback! We strive to be the best- and are so glad you felt that we were! Our entire team is really what makes our hotel special and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I was really happy to book a room at this hotel.Friendly and kind staff welcame us with a smile,the breakfast was really good and what can I say about the room? It was great:a suite with a comfy bed,clean bathroom,an entire brand new kitchen and a couch to relax watching TV.Another plus was the free parking.The only thing that bothered me was that the hotel was not easy to find even with a map,but that's not a great problem at all.Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brentwood71

Thank you for the review and feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to help make the hotel easier to find for all guests. We are definitely hidden from the hustle of Broadway Boulevard, but I’m glad to hear that once you arrived you were pleased with the service and the room and able to relax in the quiet neighborhood setting.

Thanks,

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We stayed three nights in this hotel on the quiet 4th floor. Very friendly staff, good-sized rooms with kitchen. Nice, free, breakfast. Good location for getting to a variety of attractions. Liked that it was a little bit off the main road.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Baglen

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and staff at the Williams Centre TownePlace Suites. I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will look for us again on your next trip to Tucson, and if there is anything any of my staff or I can do to make your stay better please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

If you are looking for a place to stay and get some work done as well, this is the place. I was here for a week in one of the kitchenette suites with office. I can't say enough about the place. Courteous and helpful staff, clean clean clean, fitness room with equipment that works including audio- pool is not a lap pool but a great place for a dip and a little sun. Wi-Fi never an issue, business area with printer use very nice feature. Laundry room clean and ample. Breakfast is out-of-this world (I normally skip breakfast) - Coffee is great and did I mention the courteous and helpful staff? Bed was very comfortable, and my room was very quiet. Very Happy- will definitely stay again at this TownePlace Suites in Tucson

Room Tip: My room was top floor away from the elevator. Although the parking lot was busy, I never heard anyon...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jeanne C

Jeanne- Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay and our hotel. I’m pleased to hear that you were able to get work done and relax while you were with us. Our staff looks forward to welcoming you again to the sun- especially since it is about to get cold and windy at home for you!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel. The staff were very accommodating with special requests. They made our stay very comfortable. The room was clean and modern with internet and cable TV. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank mysisterdalesgarden
Amber H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff truly prides themselves in making each guest feel at home, and I’m happy to hear they were able to do this for you. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Tucson.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Wonderful place to stay everyone was so friendly. Pool was awesome, wish they had a hot tub,but the fireplace was great to sit in front of outside at night . Will stay there again. Pool temperture was great.Wish we could have stay more than 5 nights. Less than 10 miles from Air Force Base which was great because our son is stationed there so he could stay with us at night after work. Pet friendly saw several pets there.

Room Tip: No restaurant, but they cook 3 nights a week dinner and have breakfast everyday.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank michelle m

Thank you Michelle for the great feedback! I’m glad you found the hotel relaxing and our staff friendly! The fireplace by the pool is my favorite part of the hotel! I’m so glad you got to enjoy it while you were here. I hope to see you back the next time you are here to visit with your Airman while he is at DM.

Thanks Again!