“Excellent burgers, great variety, cool spot”
Review of Monkey Burger

Monkey Burger
Ranked #508 of 1,994 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Description: Downtown location. There is another Monkey Burger at Williams Center, see URL for details.
Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent burgers, great variety, cool spot”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Unfortunately, Monkey Burger is literally five minutes from my home. I say unfortunately because I limit my red meat intake to about once a month - if I didn't, I think I'd be there at least once a week. The burgers are awesome, with a lot of variety and interesting combinations, and vegetarian options available as well. It is a small, bustling place with very friendly servers. The burgers come with homemade chips, and fries are available as well. It has a small bar, and you can either eat there or get your burgers to go. It is very reasonable, family and kid - friendly, and, in its own way, charming. The modern, open design and decor make it a very fun place to be in. I have read the reviews of the milkshakes but I have been able to exercise enough restraint to never have one, but I bet if I let my guard down once, the shakes would be as good as the burgers.

• Visited May 2013

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Tucson's Own Designer Burger Joint”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Tucson's Monkey Burger (located in the Williams Centre) is one of the best burger places I have ever ate at. The burgers are what I would call "Designer" and are all a work of art in their own way. The flavors are also pallet pleasing to the nth degree. I would have to day the burgers are probably the best I have ever had and although they are "Designer Burgers" the prices are extremely reasonable, about $10 per person (burger, fries, beverage). This is a must try burger joint!

• Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
“get the chocolate shake”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Great burgers, even better milkshakes! Hand made chips. Really excellent small (I think there is one downtown too) chain.

Visited April 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Horrible food”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Do yourself a favor and avoid the 6th ave Money Burger. The food is horrible. Service is mediocre. All four of us had indigestion for the next 12 hours! Not an exaggeration.

• Visited March 2013
St. Louis
“more stuff than burger”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

we enjoyed all the variety of burgers and the fixins on the burger, but couldn't even taste the burger for all the additions. We found it to be expensive for a burger joint. We would not return

• Visited March 2013

Been to Monkey Burger? Share your experiences!