“Great Burger”
Review of Monkey Burger

Monkey Burger
Ranked #572 of 1,991 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Description: Downtown location. There is another Monkey Burger at Williams Center, see URL for details.
Martinez, California
“Great Burger”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Wow! We had no idea how large the burger would be. Two of us could have easily shared. It was some of the best beef I have ever tasted. The fries were great as well. Staff were very pleasant and provided great service.

Visited February 2014

“Best Burger Ever!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The Monkey Burger is the best hamburger ever! We have been going to Monkey Burger for 3 years and have had only amazing experiences. The burgers and fries are the best anywhere! The atmosphere is modern, casual. Service is attentive, friendly, and timely. Just great all around. You cannot miss this one.

• Visited March 2013
Tucson
“Dont deny me a burger!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

They are located in an easy to find spot on 6th Ave directly across the street from Ronstadt Bus Station. I noticed a spacious lay out, plenty of seating and a nice accessible bar.

Their menu was simple and easy to read and my mouth started to water as soon as I read it. They offer a pretty cool Happy Hour menu and their (2) Burgers, (2) Sides and (2) Soft Drinks for $22 is a hit!!!

I started off with the Deep Fried Pickles. I could eat those all day! And for those that know me, I am a Blue Cheese fanatic!!! So When I saw there was a burger with Blue Cheese on it....need I say more?

I chose the True Blue Burger. Blue Cheese, Caramelized Onions, Romaine Lettuce and Grilled Tomatoes. I like the fact that they grilled their tomatoes instead of just slicing and throwing them on there, gives them a nice taste! This burger was huge and tasty! I also chose the Sweet Potato Fries as my side, and a healthy portion it was!

Of course.....I added Monkey Burger to my recommended list. For all those in Tucson, I encourage you to go and give them a try!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DesertRat74
Tucson
“Don't deny me a burger!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

• Visited July 2013
Peoria, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So fun So Yummy”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Great food, Great Price, We had the Kitchen sink and fried pickles very good the place was pretty empty so I was a bit hesitant but the food and service were top notch. So glad we went

Visited June 2013