“Great Place, Greate Memories, Great Staff!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery
Ranked #145 of 1,950 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A completely gluten free bakery and cafe. Outstanding selection of baked goods, seasonal breakfast,lunch and weekend dinner menu. Fresh real food. Check out our website or our Facebook page. Indulge yourself again!
London, United Kingdom
“Great Place, Greate Memories, Great Staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

We used to visit the place several times and we got so obsessed with the place that we even tried to visit it on Mondays when it was closed.
The place itself represents a true balance of yumminess and healthiness.
The staff is just amazing, supportive and friendly!
The place is cozy, very clean and very casual.
I loved their garden owl, waiting outside to greet customers!
The place is great not only for those who have celiac but for people who love good food!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank theArizonaClub

wisconsin
“Wonderful food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

How nice for a celiac like me to know that all choices were gluten free! I had the eggs benedict which I haven't been able to eat for 12 years. I wanted to go back again the next day, but sadly they are closed on Mondays. My only complaint would be the lack of staff. It was very slow. Still worth every minute's wait. I'll be back next time I'm in town.

Visited February 2014
Northridge, CA
“Come on and smile!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Went with the wife who is gluten intolerant. Food was pretty good, but I felt definitely on the pricey side for what you got. Service was rather spotty and rather cold. Some of the fruit was as fresh or ripe as it should have been. Perhaps we will visit again.

Visited January 2014
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Checked out just to see how it was, had pancakes and could not tell from traditional. A must visit! Will be buying bread and cookies to go.

Tucson, Arizona
“Went for breakfast, but need to tell you about the pizza crust!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

At a local Tucson restaurant, I had the best gluten-free crust. I asked them where the crust was from....and it is Gourmet Girls! As a result, the next day, I went to Gourmet Girls for breakfast, enjoyed an omelet, hash browns and gluten-free toast...all average for a breakfast. The secret about toast is slice the bread thin and enjoy the reasons, and nulls and everything else they add to it to make it tasty.
Anyway, about the pizza crust....it is gluten-free and you'll believe you are eating real pizza. They sell the shells and also pizzas you can take home to eat their pizza ready-to-bake. Many local Tucson places do have their products...yahoo!
And for your sweet tooth,....holy mackerel they have a ton of cupcakes, cookies, etc., so do enjoy it all.

• Visited January 2014