“Awesome place for Vegans, Vegetarians, and everyone !”

The Tasteful Kitchen
Ranked #46 of 1,994 Restaurants in Tucson
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We're an independently-owned & operated restaurant & caterer. We have a passion for cooking & sharing outstanding gourmet vegetarian cuisine made with love.
Tucson, Arizona
“Awesome place for Vegans, Vegetarians, and everyone !”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I absolutely loved the food there, especially the vegan cheesecake for dessert ! The place is small and cozy, although a little more light wouldn't hurt! It was a little expensive for what it was, but the food was still amazing !

• Visited April 2014

Tucson, Arizona
“Vegetarian Fine Dining”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Awesome vegetarian food with lots of vegan, gluten free and raw/vegan choices. The portions are very generous and everything on the menu is fantastic. The family who owns it, is just terrific. An absolute treat to eat here!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank RebeccaA675
Tucson, Arizona, USA
“Incredible food and great service”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I loved that we could bring our own bottle of wine to drink. The food was the best vegan I have ever had. I had the Ratatouille and my friend had a salad...we were both in heaven! I liked it so much I had my birthday dinner there with 10 friends! And I'm a carnivore! I look forward to many more meals here.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Linda F
Tucson
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This food is so intelligently, lovingly and knowledgeably prepared. It's a JOY to eat. And it leaves you feeling terrific. Next day included. This is our big treat to eat here. Thank you thank you to the chef and owner. This place is a gift to anyone who sets foot it in it IMHO. BTW it's sound-proofed so that it's always quiet. You can't hear the other customers. It is a fabulous place for good conversation over a meal.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank handsacross
Evanston, IL
“Incredible food”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This was one of the most delicious meals my husband and I have had, and we've eaten at some lovely restaurants in our hometown, Chicago. As a vegan, I am so appreciative of this opportunity but you don't need to be a vegan (my husband is not) to recognize the quality of the food, the presentation and the service. We spoke with the sisters who own the restaurant; one of whom is the chef. They were so gracious and friendly. The atmosphere was lovely and intimate.

• Visited April 2014