“Yep, it's the breakfast”

Bisbee Breakfast Club
Ranked #158 of 2,005 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Tucson, Arizona
“Yep, it's the breakfast”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We've been here a few of times and it's always been good. Chicken fried steak is perfect and so are the biscuits. Eggs are eggs and the service is excellent. I'm not even into breakfast, but my dad was a breakfast cook and I recognize the signs. This place makes me think about converting, so you really can't go wrong here if you are into eating the first meal of the day. It's a big ol' breakfast with all the stuff. On weekend mornings it's very busy, but don't be intimidated--they seat you quickly and the food comes out lickety-split.

A special perk is the coffee, brewed strong and from Bisbee roasters. In my opinion, good coffee really makes a strong statement about overall quality. Plus, again, the service, the service...

• Visited February 2014

Tucson, Arizona
“Yummo!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Hidden gem in Tucson. Great food! Service was great. We received our drinks and food promptly, and it was delicious. Check this place out!

Milwaukee WI
“Great little breakfast restaurant”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful breakfast here seated on the patio. The food was delicious, has the blueberry pancakes with walnuts and ham. My dining companion had an omelet with potatoes and a homemade biscuit,she loved it. Atmosphere is very nice inside and out. One thing I'd like to mention is that it did take a while to get service, but it looked to me like they were short on servers. It didn't bother us too much as we weren't in a hurry,just felt sorry for our frazzled waitress.

• Visited May 2014
Boston
“Breakfast club & cafe....absolutely amazing food!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The new owners have turned this place into one of the best if not the best restaurant in Tucson. Amazing breakfast and a new Thai/Chinese menu. Unbelievebly good food at amazing prices. Had the best curry ever and the country fried steak and eggs was equally great. Omlette with big chunks of feta, spinach, olives, etc, was so well prepared. Even the toast was above average.

• Visited May 2014
“A Great Breakfast Experience”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

What a great breakfast experience. Coffee is really good. Service is excellent. Best omelet I have ever had and it was nicely split as my husband and I were sharing. This is just a good place and very busy.

• Visited April 2014