“Terrific tour, we learned so much, tasted great food, finding many new places to take friends in downtown Tuc”
Review of Tucson Food Tours

Tucson Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 22 Food & Drink in Tucson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rated Tucson's #1 tour activity and a great way to get a Taste of Tucson. Tucson Food Tours was featured in the book "100 Things To Do In Tucson Before You Die". We are Tucson's original walking food tour where you not only get a combination of delicious foods and beverages, but a little history of Tucson along the way. This tour is one of the "Top things to do in Tucson" and was designed to allow visitors, locals, foodies to sample some of the hottest local foods and drinks in the area. Even people local to Tucson will learn and taste new things that are unique to this wonderful city. We also specialize in custom, private, or corporate tours and/or events. We can accommodate large groups and handle all the event planning for you!
Reviewed 21 March 2012

There are so many fun and interesting places for coffee, lunch and dinner in downtown Tucson that we would have never discovered on our own. We had a really fun walk around town with our guide Brad. He was friendly and well informed and taught us a lot about the history of downtown and introduced us to many restaurants that we will definitely frequent again.

1  Thank rt2b257
"pastrami"
in 17 reviews
"great tour"
in 26 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 14 reviews
"the congress"
in 7 reviews
"great group"

Reviewed 17 March 2012

My wife had a great time and got filled up on some wonderful food. These are places the we would never have known about without the tour. We even learned a little about the History of Tucson.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

I found Tucson Food Tours on trip advisor and it looked like a fun and different tour. We booked it for the middle of our trip (wish we had done it first thing) and have already made our dinner plans for the rest of the trip based on the restaurants we visited today. All the venues we sampled at were very friendly and accommodating to our small group(5 of us-my parents and my two teen sons). Brad was very engaging and personable. He answered lots of questions and gave a great downtown Tucson tour including history and architecture and hot nightlife spots to come back to. Like the other reviewers have said, be prepared to be full by the end of the tour and wear comfortable walking shoes.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

I've not spent much time downtown Tucson... well, you know, the 4th Ave. Street Fair, Tucson Museum of Art, and my favorite restaurant, El Charo. But this was a great opportunity to experience what I've been missing out on all these years! My appetite for downtown Tucson has been tantalized and I'm ready to go back to these restaurants we visited for a full meal. The ice cream at Hub was delicious. The pizza at Empire Pizza more than I imagined (there's a lot of pizza places in Tucson). Even their cookies are yummy! I want to try the Portabello burger at Monkey Burger. The biggest surprise yet??!! BUMSTEADS! I loved the bruschetta! Unlike any I've had... and the wings are very tasty! Maynard's healthy home grown food and watching trains go by, yay!. :o)
Of course I had to have the Chocolate Iguana signature coffee... perfect ending to a fun day in Downtown Tucson. I was soooooo stuffed!!! Thanks to Brad Lawrence for a job well done... BTW, keep the microphone... those of us who can hear well didn't miss a thing! I learned a lot of interesting facts about Tucson from you.

2  Thank drudah