“Very pleasant with attentive service”
Review of Canyon Cafe

Canyon Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 2,031 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N Kolb / Sunrise
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Appreciated they took the time to pronounce our name properly; our name is very challenging and it is rare someone says it correctly - Way to go Debbie! They were out of the bagel choice we wanted on both breakfasts. Beverage and coffee service was great. I like French vanilla with my coffee, so the coffee server had it made for me from the coffee bar.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Visited Loews Ventana Cayon Resort and ate at the Cafe.
Beautiful resort, great food. Would stay there next time.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife, son, my son's girlfriend and I had the Father's Day brunch at the Canyon Café. The food was amazing in quantity, quality and variety. It was a very relaxing time to enjoy great food and fellowship. We ate several other meals (both breakfast and lunch) in the Canyon Café. The weekend breakfast buffet was loaded with great food. The menu for both breakfast and lunch offered many great dishes which were always served hot and quickly by a staff that was personable and professional.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Where else are you welcomed into the chiefs' kitchen to learn, and cook side-by-side with them? Together we harvest, and with 3 CANYON CAFE chiefs,
a beverage, appetizer, salad, entrée, and desert are prepared with the cactus fruit. Today we learned how to use the Barrel Cactus fruit. Last month it was the fruit of the Sahuaro Cactus that we harvested and used to prepare our meal. If you choose not to take advantage of this unbelievable Tucson, AZ summertime experience, you will miss an unbelievable culinary and fine dining experience.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

As an airline pilot, I dine at a lot of restaurants in hotels and I must say, Canyon Cafe was exceptional. My wife and I were away for a long weekend to celebrate an anniversary which happened to be over the Mother's Day weekend. The food and service was so exceptionally good, we went back three days in a row. Tasha and Danielle stand out with their great knowledge of the menu and their friendliness. Tasha went the extra mile by accommodating a request for something that wasn't even on the menu. The icing on the cake was Sitou Agbovon, the Manager, who went out of his way everyday (even on an extremely busy Mother's Day morning) to greet us and make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Thanks for the VIP treatment, Sitou! We will be back!

1  Thank Steve M

Been to Canyon Cafe? Share your experiences!