I had booked three nights at this hotel, which said on Orbitz it was a AAA 3 star. After one night I checked out. The room was not up to 3 star quality, no shower, just a tub. The toilet never completely flushed. The pool had green water and debris. I did not even try the hot tub. I was very disappointed in the overall appearance and cleanliness of the hotel. The sheets had holes in them. Breakfast left a lot to be desired. Orbitz did refund my two nights. I will say that both front desk clerks who helped me were friendly and helpful. Through no fault of their own, the roads surrounding the hotel were all under construction and it was difficult to get around. It appeared that construction would be ongoing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Downtown Gated Oasis with a Streetcar Stop! Enjoy a relaxing stay in our serene, spacious rooms and suites with patio views of the lovely courtyard or mountains. Lounge by the heated outdoor pool and spa or enjoy a game of tennis, shuffle board or ping pong. Best of all, our Oasis is the closest hotel to the Convention Center, Arena, Tucson Music Hall, the Leo Rich Theater and MOCA. Leave the rental car behind and explore all that Tucson's vibrant, growing downtown has to offer including diverse restaurants, entertainment, shopping and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Arizona Riverpark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Riverpark Hotel Tucson
- Riverpark Hotel Tucson
- Arizona Riverpark Inn Tucson