“Good room, very helpful service”

Arizona Riverpark Inn
Ranked #68 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed here for the Tucson Folk Festival. The room was large, clean and comfortable. The free shuttle was very helpful in getting to the festival without having to worry about the parking, which was very difficult in downtown Tucson. I thought it was a good value.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This was the official conference hotel for a symposium I attended at UofA. The rooms are huge and the rate is very fair. The breakfast buffet has a very wide selection including waffles, bread, eggs, etc. The only thing that I would criticize is that I often had to go to the front desk multiple times until there was someone there for inquiries.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cyril C
Reviewed 25 April 2014

A friend and I stayed at the Riverpark and had no troubles whatsoever. Room was big, sleep was good, complementary breakfast was good, property was clean and well maintained.
I'll for sure stay again since it will work well for my handicapped husband with a ground floor room. It is a older hotel, and small things could be fixed up but overall, staff was great, and it earns a return by us.

Room Tip: center part of hotel may be best for those who want more to look at, we were along one of the 'o...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have stayed here on several occassions. The staff is super friendly. The breakfast is good and the rooms are nice and comfortable. Close to many places to visit and easy to get to. The lobby is beautifaul and inviting and the staff is very helpful. I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2014

"Don't Believe Everything You Read"

I was very surprised to read some of the earlier comments. My family held a reunion at the Riverpark Inn this month. We had several rooms and no one experienced any of these problems.

This is an older hotel, so there's always room for improvement as you try to keep up-to-date. They've added flat screen TVs and HD channels since my last visit, and were painting the exterior walls while I was there.

I think the Riverpark Inn offered good value at a fair price. Our family reunion enjoyed our stay & we won't hesitate to stay there again next year.

Room Tip: First floor,south side have cute patios off the room, over looking the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We had dinner and had FREE breakfast in the morning, food was really great! The staff was accommodating and friendly. I can't say enough good things. The place was very clean, and I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Helena4545
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed at the Arizona Riverpark Inn last week. The beds seemed okay - but everything else was terrible. The place is dirty and run down, the pool was so filthy that we were afraid to use it. The "full breakfast" buffet was horrible - we search through nine plates before we found a clean one, the food had been sitting and was dried out and cold. Even the coffee was only lukewarm! Trust me - you do NOT want to go to this old, dumpy hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends