I stayed here for the Tucson Folk Festival. The room was large, clean and comfortable. The free shuttle was very helpful in getting to the festival without having to worry about the parking, which was very difficult in downtown Tucson. I thought it was a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Downtown Gated Oasis with a Streetcar Stop! Enjoy a relaxing stay in our serene, spacious rooms and suites with patio views of the lovely courtyard or mountains. Lounge by the heated outdoor pool and spa or enjoy a game of tennis, shuffle board or ping pong. Best of all, our Oasis is the closest hotel to the Convention Center, Arena, Tucson Music Hall, the Leo Rich Theater and MOCA. Leave the rental car behind and explore all that Tucson's vibrant, growing downtown has to offer including diverse restaurants, entertainment, shopping and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Arizona Riverpark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Riverpark Hotel Tucson
- Riverpark Hotel Tucson
- Arizona Riverpark Inn Tucson