“Sky ride w/Dad and other U of A fans”

Foolish Pleasure Hot Air Balloon Rides
Ranked #7 of 37 Tours in Tucson
More attraction details
Owner description: Exciting and comfortable hot air balloon rides for 2-6 people featuring picturesque views of the Tucson Mountains and Saguaro National Park, west. Flights include a deluxe continental brunch with a champagne/sparkling cider toast, and digital photos of your flight. Foolish Pleasure prides itself as a family owned and operated business. Dan Ewer, certified FAA hot air balloon pilot, is 100% accident free. Lorrie Ewer, an ordained minister, is available per request for marriage ceremonies.
Plantation, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sky ride w/Dad and other U of A fans”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was more than just completing an item on a Bucket List. This was/is enjoying life, making the best of it w/loved ones, meeting new people, experiencing new adventures w/professionals who love what they do, which in turn makes me want to continue to grab life by the horns. The day was absolutely beautiful ( cool clear crisp ) and watching the sun rise as Dan and his crew allowed us to participate w/the set up only heightened the experience. The views were amazing and the pilot's knowledge of the history of AZ was informative and interesting. Even though it was a cool day, it was comfortable and cozy in the basket, Dan even let me talk on the radio. 2 1/2hrs in the air flew by w/ such ease, I wanted to do it again right away. The landing was just as smooth. Dan/Crew allowed us to participate in the break down, which made me appreciate the crew that much more. Afterwards we were treated to Mimosas and tapas and the wonderful history of hot air ballooning. Thanks for the great pics And goodies.... Yeah, I'd do it again w/Dan and Lori's crew
Williams' FtLauderdale/Tucson Jan 14, 2014

1 Thank RW1728

Tucson, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Foolish Pleasure”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This ride was a gift from my husband for my 60th birthday. I postponed it due to fear of heights but the team was excellent, organized and accomodating. The after ride breakfast was awesome with home made desserts and champagne! What a wonderful adventure; one that I would highly recommend, especially for those "hard to buy for" types.

Crossed it off of my bucket list but will most certainly go back again next year!
Elaine Wozniak

Visited February 2014
1 Thank ewozniak
dlewer1, Owner at Foolish Pleasure Hot Air Balloon Rides, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Hi Elaine,

Thanks so much! We love to hear that we showed our passengers a great time! We all enjoyed meeting the both of you too. Take care, thanks for choosing us to fly with. :)

Foolish Pleasure Hot Air Balloon Rides
“Absolutely wonderful experience with Foolish Pleasure and the whole crew!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Upon arriving at the meeting station very early in the morning I was surprised when I was told that I was in the wrong area and would not be riding in the balloon I had first seen. Confused, I walked over to the other balloon and company and was pleasantly greeted by Dan, Lori, and the rest of the crew! Lori immediately asked if I was warm enough, knew my name, introduced me to everyone, and made me feel very safe and welcome! The ride was absolutely amazing and Dan was an awesome pilot- very funny but also very experienced and professional. After the ride, we were taken to a nearby park and given a very nice brunch and mimosas! I felt like I had known everyone for years! I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an absolutely unforgettable hot air balloon experience!

Visited January 2014
dlewer1, Owner at Foolish Pleasure Hot Air Balloon Rides, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Thanks for the great review! It is so nice to hear that we were able to make your balloon ride a memorable one! We do hope you will join us again one day. Thanks again,

Tucson, Arizona
“Awesome experience, definitely going again”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

First time hot air balloon rider, and I already can't wait to go again. Being up in the air was one of the most peaceful, and yet simultaneously thrilling experiences I've had. Dan, Lorrie and the entire Foolish Pleasure crew are truly great people, and really go out of their way to make the whole experience memorable. At the end of the ride, the crew provided us with brunch and mimosas to celebrate the trip. If you're wanting to give this a try, look no further than Foolish Pleasure.

Hi Raymond,

We appreciate you joining us for your first hot air balloon ride experience! It was nice meeting the both of you! Thanks for your praises. We want this to be an experience that you will always remember.

Thanks again,

Wilmington, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Totally AWESOME!!!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

First of more to come! Foolish Pleasures Hot Air Balloon crew is top notch! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a completely awesome experience in a Hot Air Balloon. It was my first experience and one that I wish to repeat soon. Top of the line allllll the wayyyyy UP AND DOWN!!!!! I have been singing your praises since and will continue to do so. Thank you to all of the crew for this unforgettable experience.

Hi April,,
Thanks so much! It was a lot of fun having you with us too. It was a great group of people and that always makes our job fun. :)