“Awesome Hike!”
Review of HIke In Tucson

HIke In Tucson
Ranked #20 of 37 Tours in Tucson
More attraction details
Owner description: Hike In Tucson provides safe, fun and educational guided hikes on numerous trails on mountains in the Old Pueblo. We're surrounded by beautiful Sonoran Desert landscape with unusual flora and fauna. Many vistas offer breathtaking views of the city of Tucson and beyond. Join us for our standard 1/2 day (3-4 hour excursions) or specials like our Sunset Hikes or Moonlight Hikes. Online reservations are available for most tours. For the specials, we invite your phone call between 8AM and 8PM 7 days. We'll traverse lands that you've never thought you would ever walk upon. There have been some guests who have told us that at times they felt like they were in another world. Indeed, the scenery is so unlike what most people thought it would be. Our hikes are educational and are suited for every level of experience and physical activity. There are senior hikes, too. Water, loaner back packs, snacks such as apples and pears are provided. So...go take a hike..with us real soon. Associated with the Arizona Office of Tourism, Tucson Convention and Visitors Bureau and many other travel related websites and organizations. Have a group" Call for group rates. Also offered are guided hikes in the Phoenix and Valley of the Sun area to our north.Offered packages are Colossal Cave tours, guided hiking, lunch, and a horse back ride all on Colossal Cave Mountain Park. Other unique experiences are our MOONLIT/SUNSET GUIDED HIKES in Tucson. Expect awesome views and during the dark time on the trails, try your luck hunting down those little desert crawler creatures called scorpions by using our loaner UV black portable lights. They are phosphorescent and glow under the UV light. They won't be able to hide from any of us. If you need to reach us directly, call Guest Services.
Gilbert, Arizona
176 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 200 helpful votes
“Awesome Hike!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I was Tucson over the holidays and was looking for guided tour to take me someplace scenic for some sunset photography and decided to use Hike in Tucson after seeing them on the City of Tucson tourism site. Let me say I was NOT disappointed. I walked away with some photos that were exactly what I was looking for. My guide Laura was outstanding. She guided me to exactly to the type of scenes that I wanted. She showed up on time, and brought a nice variety of healthy snacks and water to have on the hike. She was very knowledgeable about the area and terrain and was concerned about taking the safest route up into the hills. She was a great guide and we were able to discuss a lot of different subjects which made the hike that much more enjoyable. I felt like I was with a friend. (BTW I paid for a private tour). If you are ever in Tucson or Phoenix and want a great guided hike this is your place.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank EpicGuy12

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hike in Tucson”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

We had an amazing experience (www.HikeInTucson.com) !!! The scenery alone was breathtaking, but our knowledgable guide, Laura, made the journey interesting and fun....not to mention the gourmet treats she brought along with her.
This is a "must-do" when visiting Tucson!!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Carol W
Athol
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Hiking in Tucson”
Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

A great place to hike very beautiful country. We took a small hike up Mt. Lemmon. The drive to the top was great we took many many pictures.

3 Thank Jaja392

Been to HIke In Tucson? Share your experiences!