“It's Alright” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wildflower

Wildflower
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildflower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,971 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oracle
Description: As with everything great, one must first seek the roots. In our case, we are lucky enough to have our first restaurant, Wildflower, continuously thriving and serving the local and die-hard fans of Fox Restaurant Concepts in Tucson. While our seasonal menu changes with the calendar, the walls and décor with the years, the one thing that has remained steadfast and true is Wildflower’s carefully constructed plates, artfully shaken martinis and loyalty to its guests. You could call it a long-term love affair, and you’d just be scratching the surface.
Oro Valley, Arizona
“It's Alright”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

I went here with family friends recently and enjoyed the food, but the maître d's were dressed appallingly provocative, it was really loud, the hosts took forever and forgot various things, and it was so dark outside that my guests and I had to use my iPhone's flashlight just to read the menu. I had an American chicken curry that was awkward, but my dad's mini soft chicken tacos were excellent. Our family friend said the mussels were excellent, and his opinion is valid because he grew up in a coastal community and would eat fresh ones. It was prestigious, had a good ambiance, and the decor was beautiful, but there are better restaurants for equal or less money.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank 2013JaguarXF

Toronto
“Fantastic meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

We were in Tuscon for a couple of days and were staying at the Wyndham resort near the Wildflower restaurant. We looked at the on-line reviews and decided to try it...what a delightful place. The food was outstanding, service and atmosphere too. We sat outside under the heaters and had the best meal of our vacation in Arizona. We started with a grilled artichoke that was out of this world good, then I had their homemade chicken pasta that was up there and we finished by sharing a fantastic pinapple upside down cake that was served warm with a coconut gelato. Just thinking about this desert and I want to be there again.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

With both indoor and outdoor dining and a stadium kitchen, this place is hopping at lunch and very popular with the locals. The food is good and that's why! Service also excellent. My panini sandwich was delish. The homemade soup also tasty and hot. Salads very good and I loved the sweet balsamic dressing drizzled on my side salad. Nice shopping area around the restaurant and parking is free and busy at lunch. Come early.

North Carolina
“My new favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

I've been wanting to go to Wildflower for a long time and finally experienced it a couple weeks ago. I really wish I hadn't waited. It's now my new favorite!

The service was outstanding. Our waiter was always visible and available, he answered all our questions patiently and he just seemed like an all around nice guy. Plus he looked like a young Patrick Swayze. That was a bonus!

Food was great too. The balsamic dressing on my salad was so good I wanted to ask for the recipe - very sweet and just full of great flavor. My husband's sandwich was also exactly the way he wanted it and the entire meal from start to finish, including dessert was great.

The restaurant is in a shopping center so a parking lot is right in front but you really can't feel or hear the parking lot from the patio. Very nice patio too, seems bigger than the dining room and was a little crowded but the atmosphere was pleasant and relaxed and it made you want to hang out all day there. Almost. Our lunch took longer than I expected - almost 2 hrs - but it wasn't because of the service. We just lingered over our meal because it was so good.

So if you've been wanting to go and haven't gotten around to it, just drop everything and make your plans. This is a really great restaurant and the hype you may hear about it is all true.Just go!

Tucson
“Great food, nice restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Wildflower is one of my favorite restaurants in Tucson. They always have a delicious unique menu and the service is great. Last time we went I ordered the sweet potato ravioli and was almost licking the bowl it was so good.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Wildflower? Share your experiences!