“Everything on the menu is a winner”
Review of Wildflower

Wildflower
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildflower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 2,208 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oracle
Description: As with everything great, one must first seek the roots. In our case, we are lucky enough to have our first restaurant, Wildflower, continuously thriving and serving the local and die-hard fans of Fox Restaurant Concepts in Tucson. While our seasonal menu changes with the calendar, the walls and décor with the years, the one thing that has remained steadfast and true is Wildflower’s carefully constructed plates, artfully shaken martinis and loyalty to its guests. You could call it a long-term love affair, and you’d just be scratching the surface.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Best restaurant in town because: service is quick, excellent and friendly; no wrong choices on the menu - it’s all excellent; food is consistently good, count on it; great wine choices; full bar. Lots of parking and fun outside patio. Inside has lovely decor but it is noisy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,263)

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Lucky me, I got to return to Wildflower. I really, really like the way they do scallops. It is a very busy place so reservations are recommended.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

A group of 6 had dinner outside which was very pleasant. It was not as noisy outside as it can be inside... Our drinks came and then a bit later our dinners arrived..nothing was rushed. Our waitress was very competent and answered any questions .. She did an excellent job!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This is a restaurant that I forget about which is too bad because it's actually really good! I love the dumplings! I have had a variety of entrées and found them all to be solid and tasty. Their desserts leave a lot to be desired in my opinion and the service is OK but not spectacular. The restaurant is very nice, the bathrooms are clean, the ambience varies on the time of day but I have never found it to be too loud or too crowded. They do a good business so many people must believe that they serve good food as well. I would definitely recommend trying this restaurant. I would say skip the dessert menu and go next-door to Frost but try the dumplings for sure!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I had a very nice dining experience for dinner on my most recent trip to Tucson. The service, decor and food were great.

Been to Wildflower? Share your experiences!