“AWESOME breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #174 of 1,971 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

My wife and I visited Robert's Restaurant while visiting Tucson and couldn't have been more pleased. The waitresses were friendly and attentive. The breakfast sandwich I had was FANTASTIC and the grilled cinnamon rolls were delicious. Just a really great breakfast at a reasonable price. The atmosphere is what I want in diner; clean and no frills. The patrons in the restaurant were friendly, too. I would definitely recommend stopping in for breakfast if you are in Tucson.

• Visited November 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Robert's is consistently great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Yesterday I took my sisters to lunch at Robert's. Right off the bat we were greeted by the same corps of waitresses who have been here for years. I had my sinful pleasure, chicken fried steak with fries -- gravy over all!!! No guilt.

One sister had the"special"
A hamburger with green chiles & cheese. She said that the beef was exceptionally good. My other sister had the BLT and raved. Robert's makes all their own bread and that sets them apart.

We had to skip dessert (pies are a specialty) but after our plentiful lunch, dessert was out.

• Visited October 2013
“No Place Else Beats It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I discovered Robert's Restaurant when I lived in Tucson in the mid 90's and became a regular customer. I have since moved away but eat breakfast there everytime I'm in Tucson. The breakfast is exceptional with generous portions and delicious homemade toast (they make bread on site every day). I highly recommend the homemade cinnamon rolls. The wait staff are friendly and attentive always checking in to make sure your good on coffee. You can't beat the price and value.

Visited September 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Homemade Breakfast Everyday.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

No frills, nothing fancy just plain good food! Everything is made from scratch. They even make their own bread for the toast & sandwiches. Try the jalapeno bread it’s really great!
Good biscuits & gravy. Open for breakfast & lunch only. Clean environment and a fun wait staff. Everyone is friendly Even the customers talk to each other whether they know you or not. Feels like a small town diner. Counter, booth & table seating are available. Restaurant seats about 50 people, so it’s not a large place. We went there during the week and got a table right away. Can’t say what “Prime Time” breakfast seating would be like on the weekend. You may have a bit of a wait. So…..Breakfast anyone? Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
Sun City, Arizona, United States
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

The serving was huge and the food was great. Just a small hometown dive, nothing fancy..... but great food and prices make it worth the trip!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Nancy Z

Been to Robert's Restaurant? Share your experiences!