“A great standby.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #868 of 1,971 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson
“A great standby.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

Consistently good food. Can't go wrong here. There are a variety of burgers to choose from and plenty of fresh condiments. Fries and other stuff are fine. Nice selection of beers if you like that sort of thing.

Visited May 2013

Tucson
“Great Place for the Family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

We have dinner here at least once a month. All our kids really enjoy the food -as do my wife and I. The burgers and fries are the best in town.

Visited March 2013
Pinconning, Michigan
“Good hamburgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

My dad and I had never been to a Fuddruckers, so it was an interesting experience. I enjoyed being able to put my choice of toppings on the burger. I didn't particularly care for the french fries, though. They were covered in a significant amount of pepper. They also had a wide selection of baked goods available.

Visited December 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
“Don't EVER order anything less than well-done!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

I traveled to Tucson this week with a baseball team & this Fuddruckers was within walking distance of our hotel. I cringed when 9 of them said they wanted to go there because I had had a stomach issue at Fuddruckers years ago (different city). I refused to eat with them so they went on their own. In the middle of the night, 3 of them - all who admitted to getting their burgers done only medium - started vomiting. All 3 were sick and out for the count for a full 24 hours & now 3 days later, still laying in bed. Because we had to fly home early am 2 days after their experience, they did not get a chance to contact the manager at the restaurant. Recounting this story with other families on this trip, several of us admitted to having issues also at this chain. It may have been a coincidence, but I am permanently turned off to this chain.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Batavia, Illinois
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

The best burgers in town, what more can I say. Be prepared to wait evenings and weekends. but well worth the wait.

Visited February 2013