“Great burgers”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great burgers, lots of choices of size of patty, buns are always super fresh, only a couple sides, onion rings, potato wedges, but they are always well made. Only one concern, the burgers are made to order after you order, so its takes a bit to get them. What I love is they always cook them to order (rare to well done, always seem to nail it) and they have so many fresh toppings to put on your burger after its done. Little things like diced onions as well as onion slices, lovely lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, pickles, all kinds of great things and you create your own on those. Nice casual place ofr lunch or dinner, we go several times a year.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I don't even have children but I always have fun in Fuddrucker's. The food is great, the topping bar is fun, I appreciate the good service and any antics going on around me. I also appreciate the games, for which I have decided I will never be too old to play.

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

So the food is really good, in my opinion. My teenagers love to go there too. This visit was for lunch.. I love that they bake their buns right there and that you can put melted cheese right on yur French fries.. Macaroons are to die for .
The only thing that bothered me on this visit is the kid that was bussing tables kept interrupting our conversation ..he asked if we were ok about 10 times during our meal.. This isn't a place that has servers, so I was a little annoyed by the constant Checking

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Really like the chocolate shakes and sweet potato fries. Burgers are pretty good, like to dress my own. The only thing is it's very loud lots of kids running around unsupervised,(touching the self serve toppings). Been here several times in the last couple of years.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Consistently good food. Can't go wrong here. There are a variety of burgers to choose from and plenty of fresh condiments. Fries and other stuff are fine. Nice selection of beers if you like that sort of thing.

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!