“OMG so good”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My favorite place to eat in the university area. The sandwiches are all great and they have soup in a bread bowl! Get the combo to get the best of both worlds! I also love the chips con queso! They do have a bar, but I have not used it. Oh, and expect to wait as the place is always packed! Being on 4th ave there is not a lot of seating... they do have a patio but don't use it in the summer :)

Reviewed 2 April 2013

My wife and I at least eat lunch here once a month. Huge, tasty sandwiches and terrific soup served in a bread bowl. They also have a large beer selection and great drink specials. Go a little off the lunch rush because the long wait outside in the afternoon sun can be grueling.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

The nachos are AMAZING, always my favorite. You cannot actually get bison meat, which some people have been not happy about, but I don't care. The soup is a also really good. Nice little place on 4th by all the bars and kitchy shops.

Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

Cheesy soup and half BBQ sandwich combo was great! My friend ordered a sandwich the size of my head. Would return.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Loved it. Ecclectic - fun atmosphere - great outdoor covered bar in the back and the best pastrami sandwich I've ever had! And I'm from NYC so that is saying something. The bread alone was worth it!