“Pizzalicious”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Tucson, Arizona
“Pizzalicious”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

After driving by so many times and seeing a line of people outside,we decided to finally try it (at lunch)Hard to find a parking space,but no waiting.The Pizza Margarita was delicious, service was good.Next time we will have lunch after 1:00 because of parking.

Pine Grove, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I went to Oregano's with my friend who lives in Tucson, and we had a great time. The atmosphere is a bit noisy, but that did not bother me at all. The service was good. We had the thin crust pizza, and it was very very good. I also enjoyed the desert very much! Will definitely visit this place again if I make it back to Tucson!

Benson, Arizona
“A Little Taste of Chicago”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Whenever we crave a pizza we go to Oregano's, they are very busy and sometimes it's hard to get in, you can expect to wait awhile during busy times...the pizza is seasoned perfectly, we just keep ordering the think crust and the sausage is delicious. It's noisy in there but they are friendly and the pizza is cut into little squares the way they do it in Chicago. I moved to Tucson in 1979 and thus far, it's the best in Arizona...a second choice would be Pizzeria Uno.

• Visited April 2012
Tucson
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Slice of Home”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I grew up in Chicago, home of wonderful pizza, where excellent Italian resturants are an essential part of life. Upon moving to Tucson I needed a good go-to place for my Chi-town comfort food. Oregano's bill themselves as a Chicago style bistro - what a find!
Decor is fun with both counter height & standard tables available. There is also bar (an excellent solo dining choice) & outdoor patio seating. Space is tight but very friendly & it may get noisy. There can be a wait during popular times but some covered seating is provided. There is a parking lot in back & reliable whole menu take-out. Do check out the wait staff T's.
The menu is extensive & varied. Pizza is offered with a good variety of topping & crust choices. Salads are works of art, (the Picasso is my personal fav) sandwiches & pasta meals are quite hearty. The appetizer choices are especially great - some of the best fresh bruschetta I've ever had...and that cheesy thing with the 'Guaca Tony'...wow! Check out the 'Boll'o Pasta' for an especially good deal. Although I'm not much of a drinker, dining companions have been quite satisfied with the bar selections.
Above all, the service is great with truly pleasant, up-beat wait staff (no matter how busy they are) & the portions are huge! Try it out!

• Visited April 2012
Tampa
“Great choice”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We went to Oregano twice recently and we were happy with our decision. The pizza and salads are to die for. The wait staff was very good as well. Be prepared to wait as this is a very popular restaurant.