“ohhhh no.”

Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ohhhh no.”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My husband and I went to eat there after lunch today. I ordered the catfish with a side salad, mashed potatoes and gravy with green beans. My husband ordered a rib eye with the same sides. The food was horrible and everything was under-cooked except the steak and the fish. Now, we are in the military, so we don't go out often so we decided to try something new. BIG MISTAKE. I ended up being too scared to really tell our waitress the food was crap, so we ate the food and left. As we were in the parking lot I couldn't help but to feel cheated. The food was less than sub-par and it ended up being $50.00. Even though we ate the food, I tried to call and see if I could talk to the manager and all I got was our waitress. She said she would call the owner of the store and would get back to me. She called back and said there was nothing she could do, so I asked for the owners name and number and she said I couldn't call them because they were out of state? Ok? All the while she was being pretty rude when I talked to her on the phone the first time.

I can't really express how disappointed I am in myself for not going somewhere else when it was offered by my husband. 0/10 wouldn't ever go again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Holly M

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Friendly service and reasonable lunch”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Found this through yelp and our Garmin after we had been hiking in Saguaro NP. Located ina strip mall - Not affiliated with THE Longhorn Steak House and make that clear when you enter. A good lunch special - not huge portions but certainly enough. if you have a huge appetite just order off the menu. A place for locals with a sports theme along with the cowboy. A little bit of a disconnect but it didn't deter from the service or quality of the food.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Longhorn Steakburger? Share your experiences!