“Best Gelato in Tucson, maybe ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Frost Gelato

Frost Gelato
Ranked #3 of 58 Dessert in Tucson
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“Best Gelato in Tucson, maybe ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Since I have not had Gelato in Italy (YET!!) I had to say maybe...
but honestly, this Frost is my favorite (even compared to the one on Oracle). The young people who work here are soooo nice. They will not give you the stink eye if you come in at 10 minutes till closing with a craving for a Gianduia. They are as pleasant as ever, give you samples, even though you already know you want that Gianduia...lol...and are just the greatest bunch of people!

And then there is the Gianduia, or whatever your flavor favie is. Everything is good there. Seriously, everything. I have not tried one single flavor I did not like. Not one. Then add it is less fat and calories than traditional ice cream...how does one say "winner winner chicken dinner, in Italian??" ;)

If you have not tried Frost you either live in a hole or are crazy. I don't care if you are on a diet...they have sugar free. Lactose intolerant...they have juice sorbets. Gluten free...no prob.

just go...I will see you there!! I will be the chick ordering the Gianduia. :)

Visited March 2014

Two Harbors, Minnesota, United States
“So many flavors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Many different gelato and sorbet flavors to choose from. They encourage you to try different flavors so you can decide.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best Gelato in the Southwest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Visited with my wife and two children aged 10 and 7 we found this store last time we visited Tucson. It serves some of the best ice cream you will find anywhere. My wife who does not do desserts especially not ice cream enjoyed a butter pecan and commented how good it was! I would always recommend Frost to anyone. Cold stone Creamery still wins for me on flavour combinations but Frost has it for beset ice cream.

Visited January 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“OOOO SOOO YUMMY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

We have been here a few times and we're never disappointed!!! The staff is always extremely helpful and friendly! We had some out of town company and stopped in so they could try it, we noticed the locations on their window and they will have their own very soon in Abq, Can't wait to go again.

• Visited November 2013
Tucson, Arizona, USA
“Best Gelato in Arizona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We go here often and have been to every location except the one in Kuwait!
They have wide selection of flavors including at least one with no added sugar for those unable or unwilling to add extra sugar to their diet. Friendly staff will let you sample as many as you like. The hard part will be choosing just one or two flavors to buy.

Visited October 2013