“Name Change = Big Price change”
Review of The Settlement - CLOSED

The Settlement
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Southwestern, Barbecue, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Tucson
“Name Change = Big Price change”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

First let me say I have been going to this restaurant for 30 years back when it was Webbs, I was so happy thet someone brought it back, when the place was called the "bone in" steakhouse we were extremly pleased with the service and the menu, I met the new owner and looked like things were going great until last month, they changed the name to the "Settelment" changed the menu and increased the prices dramatically, some steaks on the menu are around $30, they did away with the burger. I do not see them staying in business with their current prices, poeple in this are are looking for good food at a good price, I personally would not spend that much on dinner. Hope they bring back the food for the middle class family, I realy like the place just don't care for the current menu...... " Bring Back The Burger"....

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Eric S
SmokinAnnie, Manager at The Settlement, responded to this review, 7 April 2013
Eric, Thank you for your review. I appreciate any feedback that will help us improve! While you are correct that our most expensive steak is an 8oz filet mignon priced at $30, our lowest cost steak is a flat iron at under $20, with the others priced in between. I am always concerned about being affordable and so offer other entrees even below $13 in order to meet anyone's budget. For the hungry cowboy or cowgirl, We also offer all you can eat ribs on Thursdays! Thank you again for your feedback Eric, I sincerely hope you'll come back and give us another try. We do have burgers on our menu except for Friday and Saturday nights, but just say the magic word and we'll be happy to make one for you then too! Kindest Regards, Annie.

“New name: "The Settlement"”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I guess changing their name, menu and management was a great idea. I was anxious for the
"Bone In" to do well, as restaurant choices are limited on the outskirts of Tucson. But I was disappointed until now. Hubby and I heard they had changed their name and menu so, we gave it a try today for lunch. We both had the BBQ brisket sandwich on a chabatta roll. It was great, the BBQ sauce was tast,meat smoked and tender, and they served it with freshly fried potato chips. It was very good. I'm hoping their dinners are good too, as we will give it a go real soon!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Christieks17
Tucson, Arizona
“Great place for ribs”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Under new management, it's worth the drive. The biscuits are a great prelude to the meal, the ribs are excellent, and the lasagna was exceptional. Go on thurs night for all you can eat ribs.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Kate S
Monroe, Oregon
“Fun and good food”
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

BBQ was good. Pulled pork had some parts a little dry. Beans were superb. Cowboy Coffe Porter was very good. Guitarist on Sunday night played some songs we liked to sing to. Overall, good relaxed evening with decent service.

3 Thank Joseph B
Tucson, Arizona
“Good Steak in a Relaxing Environment”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I like this restaurant. The steaks are good. The food is prepared very well. Not a lot of choices but what is on the menu is excellent. The staff were very friendly and responsive. The interior is not the best but it's clean and welcoming. I like the outdoor eating area. I rate this as one of my favorite restaurants in Tucson because it is off the beaten track and is not crowded and noisy. You can get a very good meal and sit and visit with friends. It's definitely NOT a greasy spoon as one reviewer rated it.

• Visited January 2013