“Decent pizza on east side”
Review of BZ's Pizza

BZ's Pizza
Ranked #643 of 1,990 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Prata di Pordenone, Italy
“Decent pizza on east side”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Placed a delivery order on a Sunday night. Pizza was delivered at the quoted time. The pizza was ok, crust, sauce, toppings were all average. The wings were outstanding, as was the salad. Kids also enjoyed mac and cheese. Price was slightly higher than I thought it should be. But all and all a decent experience. Will eat here again.

1 Thank regluke

“Good quality food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here multiple times. Food is really good, salads are great. The bacon wrapped jalapenos are some of the best I have had. Pizza is thin but is still good.

“This is were we go for pizza.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

A great selection of beers. Including root beer. This is important because I take the gandkids in for pizza and beer. Our choice of pizza is the BZ's special. Other selections are good also. It's a friendly family owend place that works to give you outstanding service.

Visited May 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Job Well Done - Bravo Zulu”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Stopped by for lunch with my brother-in-law and others in the family. What a GREAT place! Mike one of the owners (I think) greeted us at the table. Ordered a round of beers and soda. I recommend a Horny Goat brew as I'm from Milwaukee where Horny Goat is one of the most respected micro brewery brands. The beer was delivered fast and cold. The number of menu items were more than adequate. We ordered a Calzone, several 8" personal pizzas and some wings. The calzone was stuffed with mozzarella, pepperoni and olives. The mozzarella was awesome(lots of it) and had a sweetness you expect from good mozzarella. The crust on the pizza was crisp and cracker like. This was remarkable. The chicken wings where more like turkey wings compared to most places. The wait staff kept a vigilante eye on our table and kept our drinks refreshed as needed.

The location is moving to bigger quarters in February or March 2014. To me this is a sign of success. We hope the best to this establishment. We've been told they are moving to a place near Broadway and Camino Seco using the same name. We will definitely look this place up in October when we return to Tucson.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Peter P
“Amazeballs!!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Best marinara sauce I've ever had in my life! I got the Eggplant Parmesan meal and it was some of the best food I've ever eaten! All I can think about is going back! My husband got the meatball sandwich which he said was AWESOME! My son got Jimmy's Favorite sandwich and it looked delicious (it was big enough to eat 1/2 the next day!) and we also got an order of wings! Very friendly service! BZ's will be a regular restaurant for us from now on! LOVE this place!

• Visited January 2014