“Great Mexican Food”

Macayo Mexican Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, American, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located at N. Oracle & Ina Rd, we're one of the Macayo's family owned and locally operated restaurants. We celebrate Happy Hour Mon-Fri from 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm with $3 off appetizers and $3 drink specials. When You're Hungry for Tradition! Hours: Mon-Fri 11:00am - 10:00pm
Simi Valley, California, United States
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I went to Tucson with my boyfriend to visit my cousins & we went to Macayos for a night of margaritas & good food. I was not disappointed. It was great food at a great price. We purchased their Cadillac margaritas that came in a keepsake painted glass. Very cute souvenirs. Service was good & so was the atmosphere :)

• Visited February 2014

Tucson, Arizona
“Great spot for Mexican food”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Tucson's close enough to the border to have lots of terrific Mexican food. One of the nicest is Macayo's, a family-owned restaurant that has grown to several locations in Southern Arizona. The Oracle Road outpost in Tucson has a pleasant bar where you can start off enjoying a variety of margaritas. You can eat right in the bar if you like, or head into the dining room for dinner. Either way, try one of the house specialities...the chile relleno is incredible, stuffed with calabacitas and roasted to perfection! Shrimp are flown in fresh and done in several different ways and everything is prepared to order. Save room for the fried ice cream for dessert!

• Visited August 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Great food”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The food is excellent lunch price is great. Only problem we had was with a group it took forever to get our bills payed. Took credit cards to another room for a period of time was uneasy with that. Would go back but not as a group.

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Service Good food Bland”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We went to this restaurant for Fathers Day. The service was great, but the food was only so so.
It was nothing great, but just average.

• Visited June 2014
San Tan Valley, Arizona
“Would not go back”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I still have not found good Mexican food in Tucson and this is not worth a second trip. The service was horrible, couldn't even get water refills in 105 degree weather. My chimi was cold in the middle and my beans crusty. I sent the food back to the kitchen and got it back with cheese on my chimi. Not what I ordered!

• Visited June 2014