My boyfriend and I stayed here from May 22 -25 for a conference I had to attend. This place sits right in the middle of mountains. We were amazed to see that cactus grow like trees on the mountains. Made for great pictures!
The lobby is absolutely beautiful and HUGE!! The customer service we received the entire time was top notch. We only had bad service once at the main bar (tequila toast), but I think the waitress was just new. The conference facility was very nice and was able to accommodate the multitude of women that attended the conference. It was also well removed from the main part of the resort. There were flavored water station's set up throughout the resort, so you'll never be thirsty. The lazy river was fun but the tube's gave us a rashes. I didn't like that at all. It took 2 weeks for it to go away.
Our room was very romantic. It over looked the main entrance that faced the mountains. We were able to sit on our balcony and watch the sunset. The bed was very comfy and the bathroom kinda reminded me of a Vegas hotel bathroom, Top Notch!!
The star of this resort is the signature restaurant and patio bar. In the late afternoon into the evening the bar opens up and they pull back the glass doors to bring the outside in. This allows for the bar that's in the building to feel like it expands out onto the massive patio they have. The patio furniture is soft, the fire pits are romantic, and the drinks are stellar!! We so enjoyed our free shot of tequila nightly :)
The food was good at the resort but it is pricey so be ready to spend some serious cash at this place! Although I was mainly there for work, having my boyfriend with me, allowed me to see how romantic this hotel is. Watching the stars, drinking a specialty margarita, in the moon light with the fire pit crackling and soft music playing is priceless!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa blends seamlessly into its tranquil yet animated mountaintop setting, as natural as the surrounding desert itself. Our resort in Tucson merges surpassing luxury and personal service with ample family-friendly recreation, an incredible array of dining options, three nine-hole desert golf courses, entertaining traditions, free Wi-Fi in the lobby and patio, plus supreme indulgences such as our Hashani Spa. Complementing the natural surroundings, our fabulous array of multi-level swimming pools, waterslides, lazy rivers, and dancing fountains are fun for all ages. With spectacular views, exciting activities for the entire family, and a landscape laced with nature trails throughout for hiking and biking, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime. Immerse yourself in our AAA Four-Diamond resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa Arizona
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott