JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Starr Pass Golf Suites(Tucson)
GLH Hotel(Tucson)
Pueblo Inn(Tucson)
2,256 results
All reviewslazy riversignature grilltequila toastgolf coursecatalina bbqmorning ritualself parkinghiking trailscity lightsoutdoor patioevery eveningmain poolbeautiful propertydesert museumfitness centerprimosalud
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here and were very impressed with the service and beauty of the place. It is very calm and peaceful and the guided morning hike was very nice. Even though is was early (6h30am), the view of the sunrise between the mountains was reason enough to go again the next day. The Resort is very clean and the restaurants are very elegant. Other than the items being a little pricey (25$ for the breakfast buffet, 15$ for bacon and eggs) the food was very good. When you first see the building, you would never think the inside of it would be so beautiful. You would have to be pretty picky or snobbish not to like this place. It would be nice to know about the fees before booking though (25$ resort fee...why?? 10$ parking fee was noted, and some other fees that seem a bit superfluous when you consider that the room itself is around 280$ a night.) Price aside, this place is simply beautiful and the Hashani spa is lovely.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Jan. 13 - 19, 2014 I was fortunate to be able to accompany my husband to his conference at your hotel...What wonderful staff and beautiful venue! My sister and brother-in-law were there also. With the help of your generous and resourceful receptionist and waiting staff, we celebrated a memorable birthday for my sister. Other highlights included a visit to the Sonora Dessert Museum and a guided off-road biking tour (with Koi from Southwest Trekking) right from the hotel. I will certainly recommend this hotel to family and friends! Thankyou all:)
Ani Eby

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We recently had our national sales meeting at this property with over 200 people. The staff are top notch and very professional. Rooms are clean and well maintained. My room over looked the golf course and had a balcony. I would recommend it for personal or business.

Room Tip: If you like to sleep with windows open opt for on that does not over look the back bar where fireplaces are can be noisy when they have large events.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My husband and I along with our two kids stayed here for three nights and we had a fantastic time. The rooms were super clean and spacious. The food at the restaurants was great as well---The mahi mahi tacos were to die for! We had a fabulous time with the nightly fires on the patio and the staff was very professional and courteous. Our two kids- 6 and 12- loved it! Didn't get to visit the spa but it looks amazing! The views from the hotel are so mesmerizing! This is one place we would stay at again. We have stayed at various JW's and this is one of the top one by far. You will not regret staying here. Worth every penny!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2014

very very nice resort with great views ! ! !
This place is Outstanding they have one of the Gem Shows here & its great,we come here a lot it sets back out awway from everything so it is a nice get away !

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business