Every aspect of our trip was fantastic and our goal was for our son to get to know Tucson and tour the U of Arizona ( Go Wildcats). We checked in very late and were treated exceptionally well.
From the Signature Grill or coffee at Starbucks,Primo or late night drinks and S'mores at Salud by the fire pit. Every member of the staff was exceptional: the valets, front desk, the pool staff , spa staff...and beyond.
The service at the pool was perfect: Andres' was terrific, Toni at the front desk gave awesome restaurant recommendations that are more local establishments than toursit traps. While all the front desk team were super cool Toni...is the guy I see moving up the ladder fast. Mary Ann who is the eyes and ears of the entire facility took the time to speak with us and check on us. When our tour of U of Arizona was over...it seemed the entire staff new our reasoning for being in Tucson. All folllowed by Russ, General Mgr. sending a card to our room detailing congrats to our son on his decision......who does this ? The family of Starr Pass...is who.
I am a huge Ritz Carlton Fan and have stayed at the "other" popular resort in town<LaP>. JW Starr Pass is as good as it gets without the nonsense. Minutes to everything and if you do not have a car...shuttles to everywhere.
We are happy to say after that after day two in Tucson our son committed to U of Arizona. We have made reservations for move in week, parent weekend and beyond.
As long as our son is in Tucson the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa will be our home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa blends seamlessly into its tranquil yet animated mountaintop setting, as natural as the surrounding desert itself. Our resort in Tucson merges surpassing luxury and personal service with ample family-friendly recreation, an incredible array of dining options, three nine-hole desert golf courses, entertaining traditions, free Wi-Fi in the lobby and patio, plus supreme indulgences such as our Hashani Spa. Complementing the natural surroundings, our fabulous array of multi-level swimming pools, waterslides, lazy rivers, and dancing fountains are fun for all ages. With spectacular views, exciting activities for the entire family, and a landscape laced with nature trails throughout for hiking and biking, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime. Immerse yourself in our AAA Four-Diamond resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa Arizona
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott