“Great Food, Sevice and Atmosphere”

Shish Kebab House Of Tucson
Ranked #142 of 2,011 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$12 - US$12
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Wide range of middle eastern dishes prepared on site. Most middle eastern cuisines are not known for being spicy (hot). If this is your preference, however, Shish Kebab will be happy to accommodate you.

Prices are reasonable. There is a full bar. Some nights there is a belly dancer, but she doesn't seem to be intrusive.

Family run.

There are newer reviews for Shish Kebab House Of Tucson

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I love shish kebob, my favorite dish is their chicken oouzie, a specialty dish from the country of Jordan. It comes with a salad and warm pita bread. Jeff the owner is from that area and the secret is his special spices....It's a bit pricey for lunch so I can't go often but when I do, I don't waste any of it....love it! I've tried other items and have enjoyed them all, but the above it my favorite.

1  Thank sydette
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I've been to this family-run business several times before. Tried everything, they have dishes you can't find anywhere else. The kafta bi tahini is spectacular, the Jordanian Bedouin is a very rich and authentic dish.

2  Thank Chris L
Reviewed 22 March 2011

This is a small family run business and I enjoyed my dinner and thought the food was very good. It is simply good middleastern food. Simply not a fancy place but the food is quite good. Ask questions about the food. The staff are family and will love explaining the items on the menu.

Gso

1  Thank GSO421
Reviewed 23 June 2010

We stopped by (based on tripadvisor) on our way through Tucson. It was quite a way in from the I 10 and stuck in the back of a strip mall type building. The pitas are store bought, the lettuce is browning on the edges, and the staff is less than energetic. We ordered 4 falafel sandwiches, fries, hummus, eggplant dip, and saffron rice. Water to drink. It cost us $50 for LUNCH! Yikes. For that cost it really needed to be fantastic, which it was not. We order the same meal in our area for half the cost and twice the flavor. Skip Shish Kebab and save yourself a mediocre meal at a 5 star price.