“Worth the visit!!”

American Antique Mall
Ranked #23 of 128 Shopping in Tucson
More attraction details
Owner description: The award winning American Antique Mall is Tucson's oldest antique mall and is located in Tucson's oldest antiquing district. Since opening in September of 1993, we have been the destination for antique shoppers from Tucson, as well as from all over the world. Here you will find quality antique and vintage items including Native American Indian Jewelry, old postcards, rare and first edition books and furniture. We are located at 3130 E. Grant Road at Country Club. Look for our blue building with red stripes.
Tucson, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Worth the visit!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I stopped into this antique mall and was so impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable the owners, Dwight and Christy were. To my surprise, I found a wonderful Arizona landscape painting from the 1930's. I travel the country and it is by far the most clean and organized antique store I have ever been in.

Visited July 2014

Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Very nice antique mall.”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

This antique mall has a nice selection of different items. They even have some nice antique furniture. While it is smaller than some of the other antique malls in Tucson it is definitely worth the stop.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bill D
Tucson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WOW Great Stuff & Prices”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This was my first visit to the antique mall. It was clean, the staff was cordial and had a great deal of information about the items they were selling. They have a fabulous selection of turquoise & silver jewelry along with nice estate and costume bobbles. My husband found quite a few unusual items that he had to have. There is a wide selection of antique items and no yard sale leftovers. What a pleasure ! Our shopping experience could not have been better. Plus, they loved our dog ! We will definitely be back to do more perusing and shopping!

Visited September 2013