“Sunset ride”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Sunset ride”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My husband and 2 boys took the 2 hr sunset ride with Andy. They said it was the highlight of our stay in Tucson.They got a great feel for the desert, and the sun totally cooperated.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank goswett

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Riding in the desert”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Spent a week in Tucson last October and took the wife horseback riding. This was my wife's first time on a horse. Our Guide was great and made us feel very comfortable riding. Her knowledge of the land was remarkable. My wife and I had a blast

Visited October 2013
San Diego, California
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“giddy up to this great stables”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Had a great time out on the trail in Catalina State Park, my wife and I took a 2 hour trail ride and with no other riders so had our guide all to ourselves. The trail took us across different landscapes and several decent changes of elevation. My wife was a novice and I hadn't ridden for 25 years and our horses were selected accordingly. Both the horses were very well behaved, gentle mannered and easy to control. Our guide provided excellent commentary on the trail and put us totally at ease so that the time passed oh so quickly. Would highly recommend this stables for riders of all abilities.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank DBinCA
Lenexa, Kansas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Never Disappointed!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

If you love the outdoors and the scenery of the southwest, there's no better place to enjoy it than on horseback. And for that experience, I continue to count on the great folks at Pusch Ridge Stables. Easy location. Gentle horses. Terrific guides. I've taken guests there at least 6 times and have never been disappointed. Last night we did a 2 hour ride and enjoyed a beautiful sunset, abundant wildlife and even a gentle rain shower. Would absolutely recommend Pusch Ridge as a "must do" while in Tucson.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Michael T
Tucson, Arizona
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Want an Old West Trail Ride?”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

If you want something different and a Taste of the Old West with Great Scenery, this fills the bill. The horses are gentle, for first riders and children, the trail hand supervises the ride, so you are not on your own, the scenery is wonderful. The rides vary in length and riding helmets are provided.

Visited July 2012