“Decent in a bad way”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Decent in a bad way”
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

Not to bad but staff horrid. I went and the staff (all teens)saw me multiple times yet pretended not to see me so I eventually cleared my throat to get there attention and when the girl turned around all she said was "what" I am not going back anytime soon.

3 Thank Popcorn7477

Seattle
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Family Fun!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

They have 2 wonderful mini-golf courses! We took our 4,7 and 11 year old and had a blast. We did limit their tokens for the arcade and the other activites (bumper boats, lazer tag, go karts) because they could have spent a small fortune on these. We did use a Groupon to save some cash. Great place! We had lunch at Dakotas a block down the road and the food was AMAZING!

Visited February 2013
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Too expensive”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Not much has changed since I was in school back in the late 80's and got to hang out here. Sure, the bumper boats are fun but the go carts are really hard to steer and if you have any children, they most likely have to ride with an adult. $^+/ride was no fun and it took so long standing in line for everything that the $25 bracelet for 2 hours was not worth my money. :/

Visited December 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the one & only”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

play miniature golf? love "old school" video arcades,from space invaders to skeeterball??? even bumper boat/car water rides and batting cages to enjoy with whomever deserves "truly good time"...

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good date place”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Went on a date and had a good time but the golf course was a little run down, it seemed. Not a horrible experience at all but maybe could use a little paint and some minor repairs.

Visited May 2012