Last weekend, I had to make a trip to Tucson for a training session. Even though I forgot to
call with my confirmation number and our room was cancelled, the owners still had a room available. We would gladly stay again. Loved the room and its mixture of antiques and Art Deco pieces. The owners were helpful and told us about the closest shopping and suggested a place to listen to live music. This was our first BedNBreakfast experience and it was great! Should the opportunity arise to visit Tucson again, this will be my first choice for a place to stay and next time, I will remember to call and confirm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Victorian Queen Anne built in 1899 and lovingly restored and remodeled into Tucson's most progressive eco-friendly boutique inn. Each private suite is unique with vintage furnishing. Eco friendly features such as a RO filtered water dispenser in your own in-suite kitchen.Perfectly located on the "University Bike Boulevard" a short walk to UofA and only 2 blocks "The cultural Center of Tucson" Historic Fourth Avenue... Check out our new University area streetcar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Big Blue House Tucson Boutique inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Big Blue House Hotel Tucson
- The Big Blue House Tucson Boutique Inn Arizona