This was an awesome place to stay. We loved the antiques and not being in a "cookie cutter" place. The attention to detail was great! We really took advantage of the in-room kitchenette (they even supplied the coffee and juice). We arrived very late and were readily accommodated! We will definitely return to The Big Blue House!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Victorian Queen Anne built in 1899 and lovingly restored and remodeled into Tucson's most progressive eco-friendly boutique inn. Each private suite is unique with vintage furnishing. Eco friendly features such as a RO filtered water dispenser in your own in-suite kitchen.Perfectly located on the "University Bike Boulevard" a short walk to UofA and only 2 blocks "The cultural Center of Tucson" Historic Fourth Avenue... Check out our new University area streetcar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, HRS, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Big Blue House Tucson Boutique inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Big Blue House Hotel Tucson
- The Big Blue House Tucson Boutique Inn Arizona