Spent 3 nights at the Big Blue House during the 4th Avenue Street Fair 2013. Wonderful accommodations, friendly hosts, and a very nice breakfast every morning. Only 2 blocks from the Street Fair, which we enjoyed immensely. We stayed in Room 1, Zen, and felt like we had our own private front porch sitting area. Great location in Tucson! It was everything we expected, as described on the website. Will definitely come again! Thanks from Don & Mary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Victorian Queen Anne built in 1899 and lovingly restored and remodeled into Tucson's most progressive eco-friendly boutique inn. Each private suite is unique with vintage furnishing. Eco friendly features such as a RO filtered water dispenser in your own in-suite kitchen.Perfectly located on the "University Bike Boulevard" a short walk to UofA and only 2 blocks "The cultural Center of Tucson" Historic Fourth Avenue... Check out our new University area streetcar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Big Blue House Tucson Boutique inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Big Blue House Hotel Tucson
- The Big Blue House Tucson Boutique Inn Arizona